FattyMcBigbum (Lisa's) Slim Fast Diary

ill be glad when christmas is over. things can go back to normal, and i will have time to sit down and write emails!!!
hope things are going well this week. and ill try and email you at lunch time...

well done on last weeks loss.. what you done this week??

Oh my you are doing so great hun!!!! So proud of you! Been awhile since ive checked in been so busy with the holidays. How are you?!?!
I'm fine, been experiencing the Christmas madness myself for the past 2 weeks so I've not been sticking to it very well. +2lb in 2 weeks but I'll soon fix that.

You're doing amazing! Well done! are you doing anything in particular or just healthy eating now?

ill be glad when christmas is over. things can go back to normal, and i will have time to sit down and write emails!!!
hope things are going well this week. and ill try and email you at lunch time...

well done on last weeks loss.. what you done this week??
I can't get on my PC to read e-mails at the moment so no rush :)

I gave in to the Christmas goodies and haven't even been taking my tablets so I'm at +2lb for the past 2 weeks :cry:

Going to the Dr's tomorrow hope they're ok with what I've lost so far *scared*

how did the Dr's go????

She was more interested in the baby than me lol she told me I looked run down and like I need sleep though :/ she had some older scales though so I don't think she managed to get a reading cos I think I might have been too big for them, I just wanted to get out to be honest cos little un was crying next time I'll leave them with the OH and have a proper chat with her ^^

I'll have to e-mail you through MSN my pc still isn't fixed.

I'm fine, been experiencing the Christmas madness myself for the past 2 weeks so I've not been sticking to it very well. +2lb in 2 weeks but I'll soon fix that.

You're doing amazing! Well done! are you doing anything in particular or just healthy eating now?

Yeah im sticking to around 1000cals a day. And have cut out snacking completly unless its a 100cal snack...and cut out eating out all together unless its a special occassion then i only eat a little bit. Has been driving my husband mad though! he thinks im torturing myself but really, im never hungry and very happy with results so far so he can :p lol Yeah holidays are hard! i had five dinners to go to just on xmas eve and xmas...was stuffed for three days after! haha How was your xmas other than the sad +2lbs?

how you doing love???

how you doing love???
Started again today, (well yesterday, 3:20am oops!) I had a chocolate shake, beans on toast with an egg, a banana shake, 1 apple, 2 carrots and a banana :) 3 of my piglet cups of coffee though ...tut tut

How about you? you back to it yet? My PC is working again, so prepare to be spammed with e-mails :D

Last edited:
i dont mind you throwing emails at me...
i just am trying very hard to catch up on all these new posts... (think its going to take me all weekend...) so bare with me people!!!

im back on it...
and doing fine...
lets hope we can shift some more weight.....
would love to be in the 13's for val!! woop woop!

hey fattymcbigbum,, how are you getting on..i see youve made some new minigoals, good job...ive got weigh in tomorrow yay:)..think i may come back to slimfast after lt or do ww not sure yet..keep up the good work..x

32 minutes on the Wii Fit+. I've been trying some of the pre-set workouts and it makes me do a load of yoga stuff which I've never really had a go of but I found it really good.

I've also got my Wii Fit online so if anyone wants to be Wii Buddies just message me your friend code :D

Was still feeling bad after the blowout I had on Friday so last night I got out the pram and went for a walk and it was bloody freezing! I lost count of how many times I nearly fell over ^.^ I managed to walk for about 30 minutes which was a good start.

Before dinner I thought I would have a go on the Wii Fit I managed about 5 minutes before Faye decided to scream the house down and I just couldn't settle her for ages. By the time I had got her to calm down my dinner was ready so I didn't have time to finish the workout, now I'm full up and really not in the mood to exercise :/

Day 8 Week 2

Breakfast: Chocolate shake
Snack: Apple and Coffee
Lunch: Tuna salad with cottage cheese
Snack: ½ Corned beef sandwich no filler
Dinner: Chocolate shake
Snack: 2 x Coffee

Not a bad day today maybe a little too much coffee and I haven't had any water at all but there's still time.

I've been to the toilet about 3 times so far and I don't think I'm done! (sorry TMI) I'm guessing it has something to do with me barely eating since Friday cos of the blowout but I'm over that now and eating properly again.

No exercise today other than walking around the shops, but the day isn't over just yet and I think the Wii might be calling.

*edit* 25 minutes on the Wii Fit+ only 41 minutes before I hit 10 hours in my piggy bank

Last edited:
Day 9 Week 2
Picture-0064.jpg

:happy036: I hit 10 hours on the Wii Fit today and got myself the bronze Piggy bank! :character00115:

Breakfast: Chocolate shake
Snack: Carrots and coffee
Lunch: Chicken dippers, waffles and beans
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Banana shake
Snack: 1 piece of wholemeal toast and tea

I weighed in this morning and lost 2.8lb not bad considering I had a really bad day on Friday.

I've managed 1 litre of water so far which was straight after my 40 minutes of Wii Fit boy was I knackered.

I tried advanced cycling today my god was I sweating! I couldn't find the 22nd flag I think I was riding around for about 10 minutes looking! I'm pretty sure that was the first time the Wii has ever made me drip with sweat :eek: I've been on it for 4 days in a row now and I'm actually finding that I want to go on it, it's not a chore! This has all come on after the last episode of Paul McKenna... I think he did something to me :rotflmao:

Well done for 10hrs! I've got Wii Fit but noticed you have Wii Fit Plus - is it worth getting? I do go to the gym though so the Wii's an extra but I like the body tests and aerobics (it works for the competitive side of me!) and it's useful for rainy days when I just can't persuade myself to leave the house...

I prefer the Wii Fit plus because it tells you how many calories you've burned, you can setup a routine or choose a pre-set one instead of coming in and out of programmes and there are a few new games on it that I love which are marching, bike riding and kung fu. I'd definitely recommend it :)

Back