FattyMcBigbum (Lisa's) Slim Fast Diary

I have been super bad this week, the first 3 days were fine I stuck to SF 100% but somehow I managed to put on 2lb and it wasn't just me my OH put on 2½lb too, I don't know if it was something to do with coming off Slimming World but it put us both on a downer and we had a take away which led to another and a trip to Tesco which filled our cupboards with cupcakes, crisps, chocolate, Danish's (nom nom) and lots of other bad stuff :(

^ is the line I'm drawing undernieth such a bad week, tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start.

It's so disheartening when you gain isn't it....I always end up pigging out if I gain weight or just stay the same lol. Tomorrow is the start of a new week though so put it behind you and dont beat yourself up over it! :)

Good luck with the diet this week

I never did get "back on the wagon" and have gained 2 weeks in a row and will probably gain again on Monday. I just don't know what to do. I've messed around with so many different diets over the past month that I don't know if I'm coming or going and niether does my body.

I did walk over 4 miles on Saturday and I thought it would be the start of a good week, I was wrong.

I'll update again when I sort my head out and decide what I'm doing.

Good luck with getting it together. I hope you can get back on the wagon straight away. cos you know that most of us put loads back on in the space between falling off and getting back on a few weeks later. I'm a continual restarter and am struggling with week 4 cos I haven't lost this week (currently put on a pound but hoping it'll be gone by weigh-in tomorrow :( )

Hope it goes ok cos I enjoy reading your honest and funny posts. x

hey hun,
must email you!! but thought as im here....

hope you are ok!!!....

chin up!

Good luck to you too - I hope SW suits you better. x

The weather is just so nice at the moment that I've decided to start Slim Fast again. With this lovely hot weather the cold milkshakes are lush.

I've been going to the gym for over 3 weeks now and signing up was the best thing I have ever done. I'm definitely the fattest girl I've ever seen there but hey, who cares, I'm there to lose the weight after all.

I'm going to keep a daily food diary at least for the first week because I know if I have to write everything down I'll be more conscious of what I'm eating.

welcome back hun!!

as you know im also back onto slim fast just for lunch...
hopefully we will do it...
have you updated you side pannel at all? (or have i got to ask LOL)

Breakfast: Banana SF milkshake
Snack: ½ an egg mayonnaise sandwich (120 cals)
Lunch: Missed
Snack: Snack a jacks (87), Chocolate bar (123), Mini Magnum (137) :sigh:
Dinner: 1½ Baked potato, with 1 can of tuna in brine plus 1 can of sweetcorn in water, some mayonnaise and a side salad

Comments: 20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the exercise bike and 10 minutes on the elliptical thingy.
I didn't bother with a shake for lunch because when I got home from the gym I had a lot of cleaning to do, so instead of making a shake I snacked on little bits naughty I know. I'll do better tomorrow!

Breakfast: Chocolate Slim Fast shake
Snack: Disco's (146)
Lunch: Missed again :eek:
Snack: Banana (90)
Dinner: Spag Bol with garlic bread
Snack: Chocolate bar (123) Mini Milk (30)

Comments: I couldn't make it to the gym because I had an appointment plus my other half's ankle is swollen and he can hardly walk let alone drive. I did however do 20 minutes on the exercise bike I have at home.
I really need to stop missing lunch, but because I don't have my "breakfast" shake until late in the morning I end up skipping lunch because by the time I'm hungry again my eldest is home from school and it's time for dinner. The snacks I'm having aren't within the Slim Fast rules of less than 100 calories but they're all I have in at the moment and I'm not going shopping to buy more until I need to do a big shop so I'll just have to live with it for now.

im sure you can make do with the snacks that you have. and with doing exercise too im sure it will make up for it...
you are doing well!!!
just looking at your sig and all the weight losses for the year... you are doing well. keep it up hun
ps.. i will get round to emailing soon i promise!

Breakfast: Chocolate SF shake
Snack: Disco's (147)
Lunch: Chicken soup and bread (260)
Snack: Banana
Dinner: Chicken balti and white rice (not a take away :p)
Snack: 2 Chunks of chocolate and 1 chocolate lime boiled sweet (107)
*edit* I got hungry this evening so I had another cup a soup and a piece of bread (150)

Comments: OH is no better and now I have the flu so no gym again today. I did manage 15 minutes on the exercise bike I have at home, but I ached too much to do any more.
I had the shivers this afternoon and I really couldn't be doing with a cold milkshake so I had a Tesco chicken and vegetable cup a soup (95) and some brown bread (165) instead to warm me up.
Instead of using regular plates I've started to use side plates for my meals because I feel the amount is perfect to feel full but not bloated.

Last edited:
Breakfast: Banana SF milkshake
Snack: 1½ Bananas
Lunch: Cup a Soup
Snack: 3 bourbon biscuits :eek:
Dinner: Baked potato covered in Chilli Con Carne and a side salad
Snack: 2 chunks of chocolate

Comments: No gym again because my OH's foot is still swollen. Instead I walked to Aldi and bought some potatoes for Sunday lunch, I also had an order from the OH to get cupcakes, chocolate, prawn crackers and chocolate mousse, luckily my willpower is holding strong :D
I didn't have a Slim Fast shake for lunch again this time it was because I wasn't that hungry and felt a cup a soup would be enough. I'm really missing the gym and since I've not been it's like £10 (weekly membership fees) down the drain which sucks.

keep on going your doing good and give OH a slap if hes encouraging you to the badside of the shopping list

Breakfast: Chocolate SF shake
Lunch: Corned beef sandwich (231)
Snack: Bourbon biscuits and lots of them (402 :wave_cry:)
Dinner: Sweet and Sour chicken with white rice
Snack: 1 bite of a bacon sandwich (90), 1 chunk of chocolate (34), 1 large apple (110), a packet of bacon disco's (147) and a kids fromage frais (70).

Comments: Still no gym :mad: I don't usually go on Saturdays or Sundays but he better be ok on Monday! I did go for a walk to the shops and ended up getting my hair cut. However that wasn't enough to cover the extra calories, so I had to go on the exercise bike at 11pm and peddle like a mad woman to burn off the excess and get within my calorie limit.
I had an absolutely awful day diet wise today. The main problem was the bourbon biscuits, 402 calories worth - so not worth it! I'm blaming the bad day on waiting 'til I was starving to have my morning shake because after that I just couldn't stop picking at things.

Another bad day

Die Bourbon biscuits!!

Breakfast: Chocolate Slim Fast shake
Lunch: Bacon sandwich (1 brown bread 1 rasher of bacon)
Snack: 7 Bourbon biscuits (469) (at least they've all gone now :eek:)
Dinner: Tandoori chicken, 1 pitta bread and a side salad
Snack: 3 garlic bread with cheese (720 :wave_cry:) and a small chocolate bar (101)

Comments: I was over my calorie allowance again today so I had to do 20 minutes on the bike to make up for it.
I'm still only managing 1 Slim Fast meal replacement a day because when lunch time comes around I have to make my OH something since he can't do anything for himself at the moment. Which means I end up having a little bit of what he has which equals about the same as a Slim Fast meal replacement so I can't afford the calories to have the Slim Fast.

dont buy bourbon biscuits lol

Back