FattyMcBigbum (Lisa's) Slim Fast Diary

Well done thats brilliant xx

How you going?

Well done on last weeks loss that's fab:D
Good luck for today's weigh in *\0/* <- me shaking my poms poms for you:p

wow it's been a while since I updated this. The weight is still coming off slowly and I'm finally under my pre-pregnancy weight! I've not really been following the structured SF plan just having the odd shake here and there. I did buy the DROPweight stuff from Asda but I don't think it's very nice, it's not totally unlike a VLCD food replacement shake, good for when you run out of milk but definitely not as filling or nice as SF. The DROPweight meal replacement bars are nice though a million times better than the SF ones but not exactly cheap, so they're ok for the odd treat, again not as filling as a SF shake. Other than that, not much to tell.

Weigh day tomorrow and since it's TOTM I'm not expecting a loss. However I'll be happy with a STS since for a few months now a loss has been followed by a small gain :confused:

at least the weight is slowly coming off!
when i was on atkins i was losing and gaining the same 2lbs all the time and didnt get anywhere and was so fed up every week!
good luck with your weigh in today. fingers crossed for you x

Managed to lose 0.2lb this week so I've finally broken the lose, gain, lose, gain pattern :D

I had my fair share of chocolate, chocolate cake and apple pie last week so I would have been happy with a STS.

I'd hoped to get to the gym today but the pain in Chris's foot has moved to his sole again which means he can barely walk :/ looks like I'll have to dust off the Wii Fit.

well done hun!!!
i had a 1lb gain.. :( but thats ok. im going to get that off!!!

well done on the 4lbs last week too!!!

good luck trying to get to the gym.....

-1.4lb this week. It's not much considering I had beans on toast for tea for 6 days and Slim Fast for breakfast and dinner. However Saturday I had an Indian take away and Sunday I made a cake, which put me more than 1,000 calories over my goal.

I did get to the gym this week but only once and I only managed to go swimming because I had my eldest with me. I didn't get much done either since we were restricted to 1 lane in the adult pool as the small pool was closed for a birthday party.

I must be doing something right, because the lollipop lady pulled me over the other day and told me she could tell I'd lost weight. That really made my day.

Only 3 days in to this week and I'm doing terrible! I start the day with good intentions and my morning shake but at dinner time it all goes south.

I filled in yesterdays food diary and I was more than 1,500 calories over my goal. My daily calorie goal is also 1,500. So in the words of 'Supersize vs Superskinny' that was a 1 day overeat, in 1 day!! :eek:

Back on track today though - I swear.

hey hun, not checked out this side of the fourum in agggeeesss..

hope you are ok, and im sure you can pull it back! :)

I'm still seriously off the wagon. I have gained for 3 weeks in a row and I can't see it getting better. I'm just not in the right frame of mind to diet right now and it sucks.

Chris's foot is better but I've still only been to the gym once. It's probably all the take away's and chocolate I've been eating but I just feel sluggish and too lethargic to care. :break_diet:

Hopefully I can sort my head out soon and this confession will spur me back on, here's hoping.

If your not in the right frame of mind you just cant do it and thats the end of it - i was saying this exact thing to my friend (who is doing SW) this weekend, ive only been half hearted the past few weeks and its simply because i have been so stressed and busy with other things, personally if my mood and motivation isnt right up there, i just dont stick to it.
Dont be put off, the day will come when you just think 'right back on it again' and in the meantime, just try and be as sensible as you can, but dont deny yourself a treat :D good luck hunny xxx

Back