FattyMcBigbum (Lisa's) Slim Fast Diary

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
After 9 months of not being able to diet and eating whatever I want using the excuse "I'm eating for 2" I have put on most of what I lost last year. So now I'm back to lose the baby weight and then some.

I will be doing Slim Fast 'My way' which means I will be adding in Slim Fast food as and when I need to. I will also be aiming for around 1,800 calories as I am breastfeeding.

Week 1

Day 1 - Thursday
Breakfast: SF Banana Milkshake 220
Snack: Small Chocolate brownie 100
:eek:
Lunch: Beef stew 700
Snack: Oatie Bar 100
Dinner: Small Salad, Crackers & Salsa 300
Snack: Kit Kat & Coffee 140
Extras:
Banana 100

Fruit and Veg: 4
Water: 1.5 litres :mad:
Calories: 1,660

Comments: Need more water. Don't drink coffee before bed! :rolleyes:

Day 2 - Friday
Breakfast: 2 Toast & Coffee 250
Lunch: SF Banana Milkshake 220
Snack: Cereal Bar 140
Dinner: Haddock, New Potatoes, Peas & Parsley Sauce - 1 B&B 600
Snack: Tea & Kit Kat 140
Extras: Leftover Beef Stew, Banana, Oatie Bar
500 :whistle:

Fruit and Veg: 3
Water: 1.5 Litres
Calories: 1,950

Comments: WATER WATER WATER! :flamingmad:

Day 3 - Saturday
Breakfast: Coffee & Banana 140
Lunch: ½ Mcdonalds Sweet Chilli Chicken Roll & ½ Small Fries 600 :(
Snack: Banana 100
Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry 800
Snack: Kit Kat
& Tea 140
Extras:
Small Salad 30

Fruit and Veg: 5
Water: 2 Litres
Calories: 1,920

Comments: A little more water and I'll be happy. I regret the McDonalds but we did have a long walk around the park so should have burnt a little off. Hopefully next week my hips will be a lot better and I'll be able to exercise.

Day 4 - Sunday
Breakfast: Banana & 2 Toast
Snack: Kit Kat 110
Lunch: Sunday Lunch 700
Dinner: Cheerios 300
Snack: Tea & Cereal Bar 170
Extras: ½ Ham sandwich & ½ Mars Bar
350:cry:

Calories: 2,050

Comments: I was doing really well until I had that ham sandwich and ½ a Mars. My daily calorie requirement is 3,355 so I still have a deficit of 1,315 for today but I feel like I'm failing probably something to do with the fact that my daily calorie intake has gone up every day since I started :(

Day 5 - Monday
Breakfast: SF Chocolate
Shake & Chocolate Buttons 375
Snack: Coffee & Chocolate Biscuit Bar 140
Lunch: Tomato Soup & Crusty Cob 800
Snack: Dairylea Dunkers 110
Dinner: Large Salad 300
Snack: Chocolate Bar 120
Extras: Pomegranate
Juice & Biscuit Bar 185

Fruit and Veg: 8 :eek:
Water: 1.5 Litres :mad:
Calories: 2,030

Comments: Slipping with the water again. I'm having way too many bad snacks - 4 lots of chocolate today, that's not good. On a good note 8 portions of fruit and veg, yay me!

Day 6 - Tuesday
Breakfast: SF Chocolate Shake 220
Lunch: Baked Potato, Pork Chop & Salad - 1 B&B 700
Snack: Coffee 30
Dinner: Cheerios 300
Snack: Cereal Bar 130
Extras:
Chicken Noodle Soup 60

Water: 1 litre :banghead:
Calories: 1,550

Comments: The lack of water today gave me a huge headache, I really must learn to get off my arse and fill up my glass! I haven't felt really hungry today like the past few days so my calorie intake is quite low, maybe my body knows weigh day is coming lol

Day 7 - Wednesday
Snack: Tea & Salt & Vinegar Crisps 140
Lunch: Chicken Korma, White Rice
& Naan 1,000
Snack: Pear & Grapes 120
Dinner: Dairylea Dunkers 110
Snack: Cereal Bar & Chocolate Bar 230

Fruit and Veg: 2
Calories: 1,820

Comments: I'm glad the curry is only on my meal planner once every two weeks, was scrummy though, much better than a take away one, <3 Aldi. A whole week without Coca Cola, I'm very proud!

Last edited:
Good on you Lisa for getting right back on the diet so soon, good luck hun. And good luck with the little one. Keep us posted on how you're doing x

Awww, but they are so lovely when they are really little, goes too quickly x

Your doing brilliant Lisa!! Esp with the new born!! Good on you!!

Looking forward to seeing your progress and thanks for sharing your daily eating and comments ..!!

Take care

Claire x

Week 1 -7lb which I'm very pleased with because I was over my 1,800 calorie limit most of the week and I didn't drink nearly enough water. Week 2 I'll have to try harder because the first weeks weigh loss is always the highest.

Week 2: I ordered EA Sports Active so there will be some exercise added in this week, I really want to try this 30 day challenge everyone is on about. My hips are a lot better so the walks to and from the supermarket are on as of Monday (fully stocked 'til then) hopefully with the added exercise I will be more thirsty so getting in my 2-3 litres a day will be easier.

Week 2

Day 1 - Thursday
Breakfast: Cheerios & Skimmed Milk 200
Snack:
Dairylea Dunkers 110
Lunch: Shepherds Pie & Carrots 900
Snack: 2 Bread 150
Dinner:
Crackers & Pickle 250
Snack: ½ Chocolate Biscuit Bar, Tea & 80

Fruit and Veg: 1 :(
Water: 2 litres
Calories: 1.690

Comments: I should have had a Slim Fast shake instead of the crackers for dinner, would have been better nutritionally. Did ok with water today for once.

Day 2 - Friday
Breakfast: Coffee & Cereal Bar 160
Snack:
Salad 30
Lunch: SF Chocolate Shake 220
Snack: Crackers & Pickle 200
Dinner: Fish, Chips & Peas 950
Snack: Tea 30

Fruit and Veg: 1
Calories: 1,590

Comments: Not much to say about today calorie intake was nice and low but then again so was my water *sigh*

Day 3 - Saturday
Breakfast: Banana SF Shake 220
Snack:
Coffee & Biscuit 90
Lunch: ½ McDonalds Sweet Chilli Chicken Deli & ½ Medium Fries 450
Snack:
Tea 30
Dinner: Special Fried Rice & Cajun Chicken 1,000
Snack:

Water: 2.5 Litres
Calories: 1,790

Comments: Wooooo I finally have a thirst! 2.5 litres I'm so chuffed.

Day 4 - Sunday
Breakfast: Coffee & 2 Toast 250

Lunch: Big Mac Meal 950
Snack:
Coca Cola 450
Dinner: Chicken Nuggets, Chips & Beans 850
Snack: Salad 80

Water: 1 litre
Calories: 2,690 :eek::cry:

Comments: Had an argument with my other half and turned to food as usual, thing is we didn't turn to food because we had an argument we turned to food to make up for the argument. I think a good session on the EA Sports Active is called for tomorrow.

Day 5 - Monday
Breakfast: Chocolate SF Shake 220
Snack: Chicken Cup of Soup
Lunch: Chicken Stir Fry 500
Snack: Ryvita & Tomatos 100
Dinner:
Snack: 2 x Go Ahead Bar 110

Water: 2 litres

Calories: 1,000

Comments: I slept so much today, I was just so exhausted which is why I didn't even manage to make myself dinner.

Day 6 - Tuesday
Breakfast:
3 x Go Ahead Bars & Cereal Bar 295
Snack: Coffee, Apple & Banana 200

Lunch: Sausage, Mash, Boiled Onion & Onion Gravy - 1 B&B 850
Snack: Coffee, 3 x Go Ahead Bars & 195
Dinner: Cereal Bar 130
Snack:
4 x Plain Ryvita 80

Water: ½ litre :cry:
Calories: 1,750

Comments: ½ litre of water! :mad: Today was just so hectic, baby has a cold and was whining all day, she took hours to settle :(

Day 7 - Wednesday
Breakfast: Chocolate Biscuit Bar 110
Snack:
Coca Cola 420
Lunch: Spaghetti Bolognaise & Garlic Bread 1,100 :eek:
Snack: Huge Mug of Tea 50
Dinner: 3 x Plain Ryvita 60
Snack: Glass of Skimmed Milk 80

Fruit and Veg: 0
Water: 1 Litre (not including the litre of Coca Cola)
Calories:

Comments: What a waste of 420 calories! I had to walk to the Dr's twice today and chose 2 bottles of Coke instead of water :break_diet: Before you ask why I didn't get Coke Zero it's because I refuse to have Aspartame (artificial sweetner.)

Last edited:
i love reading your meals Lisa. Keep up the good work! and glad you are having extra calories since you a Bfing..ive seen alot of moms bfing and having very low calorie intake..not good for the little one! Did you know you lose almost 600cals a day bfing?!?! i could only do it sadly for 2 weeks with my little one. then she would no longer take to it.

yup you sure do! thats why they tell you to eat more because your losing so much. My friend still bfs her little 6 month old...and shes always been tiny but i swear not even a month after she had her she already had abs back without working out "jealous" haha so it does help and its wonderful for the little one!

Hiya - I had my baby 3 weeks ago and am looking at starting slimfast. Your diary is great and has given me tons of inspiration, Thank you!

Week 2 -3lb, I'm actually a little gutted I wanted to lose more. It's probably got something to do with how little water I'm drinking plus I never did use the EA Sports Active, I've tried 1 exercise and not been back since :eek: maybe I should move it downstairs then I won't be so worried about the neighbours

*edit* I finally managed to go to the toilet this morning so took a new weigh in and now I'm happier -4.4lb

Week 3: Just drink more water and do more - Not much more to say to be honest.

Last edited:
Week 3

Day 1 - Thursday
Snack: Ryvita & Tomatoes 120

Lunch: Chicken Chasseur & Roast Potatoes 500
Snack: 2 x Cereal Bar 260
Dinner: Chicken Cup of Soup & 2 Bread 210
Snack: 2 x Chocolate Biscuit Bar 240

Calories: 1,550

Comments: For some strange reason I was ravenous at dinner time, I ate lunch, dinner and my 2 bottom snacks within 2 hours :eek:

Day 2 - Friday
Snack:
Cereal Bar 130
Lunch: Salad 100
Dinner: Pizza & Chips 1,400 :cry:
Snack: Glass of Skimmed Milk & Tea 110

Fruit and Veg: 6
Water: 1.5 litres
Calories: 2.090

Comments: Naughty take away :/ we didn't even choose the healthiest take away :break_diet:

Day 3 - Saturday
Breakfast: Tea & Cereal Bar 160
Snack:

Lunch: SF Chocolate Shake 220
Snack:
Chicken Mayo 315
Dinner:
Paella 840
Snack: Chocolate Biscuit Bar 120

Fruit and Veg: 0
Water: 2 Litre
Calories: 1,655

Comments: Did ok with the water today :) Usual Saturday trip to McDonalds but today I decided to have a Chicken Mayo instead of the usual Sweet Chilli Chicken Deli 'cause it's less calories, and no Fries either!

Day 4 - Sunday
Breakfast: Coffee and Cereal Bar 160
Snack:
Crisps 120
Lunch: Sunday Lunch - 2 B&B 1,000
Snack: 2 x Banana 200
Dinner: Weetabix 400

Calories: 2,010

Comments: Had a terrible day today, Faye has cried for hours on end for no apparent reason and my OH had to go to hospital because he has stones in a saliva gland (like gallstones) and instead of removing the gland they removed the stone and now it's come back and half of his face is swollen >.< I'm just thankful we didn't have a cupboard full of crap else I might have gone OTT today

Day 5 - Monday
Breakfast: Tea & Cereal Bar 160
Snack:
2 x Peanut Butter on Toast 350 :mad:
Lunch: Leftover Sunday Lunch - 1 B&B 900
Snack: Tea & Cereal Bar 160
Dinner: Lettuce & Tomato Sandwich 300
Snack: Glass of Milk 2 x Banana 350

Calories: 2,220 :cry:

Comments: OH isn't well so he isn't eating and it's really screwing up my diet, I feel like I keep picking at things and I feel like I've missed things I've eated today off my diary. I don't think this week will be a good weigh in :(

Day 6 - Tuesday
Breakfast: Cereal Bar & Tea 160
Snack:
Crisps 110
Lunch: Tomato Soup & 3 Bread 540
Snack: Banana 100
Dinner: Special Fried Rice 600
Snack: Strawberries 70

Calories: 1,580

Comments: Had a very early night, I was asleep by 7:30pm

Day 7 - Wednesday
Breakfast: Chocolate Biscuit Bar & Tea 150
Snack:
Crisps 110
Lunch: Tuna Salad 150
Snack: Chocolate Biscuit Bar 120
Dinner: Pizza 1,000
Snack:
Strawberries, Chicken Strips 380

Calories: 1,910

Comments: I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and it doesn't look good. Feeling really crappy today, after the sneaky weigh in this morning I really wanted to be good all day and hopefully undo some of the damage but that didn't work out, I ended up in Tesco this afternoon and they had an offer on Pizza's and I bought one :break_diet: also had some chicken strips from the hot chicken counter :cry: I think the best I can hope for is a STS tomorrow.

Last edited:
Week 3: +0.8lb I don't know how it's possible to be honest, it could be water retention due to TOTM being due I suppose but I definitely haven't eaten enough calories to put on nearly 1lb :(

Week 4: Well on Thursday I fell off the wagon good and proper which is why I'm only just updating this and haven't kept a food diary. I've really been struggling with breastfeeding, my little un always seems unsatisfied and wants to feed every 1½ - 2 hours even through the night, which means I've been getting very little sleep and I've been really moody. All my family is suffering especially my eldest 'cause it seems like I'm constantly stuck to the baby, she's getting very little attention from me. As of Monday I will be bottle feeding, I'm glad I breastfed for a while and hope it will have done her some good.

Back