Fav baby names??

I love Lily, Grace, or Emma for a girl and for a boy, I like Daniel. I think it's much harder to find boys names. All the ones I like, my friends have recently used, such as Harry, Max, William, Oliver.

Yes , My 3 all have middle names , tell you something funny , my OH mum has only gave her 3 sons the same middle name , silly woman

Girls: Maddison - Maddie, Mattilda - Mattie (OH isnt as keen) Olivia, Gracie, Ellie and Freya are the girls names I like (although some friends of ours just had a Freya, so dont think we'd have that now) - not that Im even pregnant.

Boys: I find this harder but like - Josh, Euan, Evan and Mason, OH likes Jack, which Ive really come round to

Congrats by the way xxx

i like chasen, chandler, and tony for a boy

for a girl, i love shelby, sandra, and of course nina!

but freya is interesting -- reminds me of freesia (the flower)

congratulations on your pregnancy.my eldest daughters called faye jacqueline and my youngest is raven ophelia.the only problem with these names and my eldest doesnt like is that you cant get any products with their names on.

I like Grace Lily and Elizabeth Sarah thats what i called my two girls! I also liked Alice, Ruby, Hannah and Annabel, for boys I like George, Adam, Jay and Harry. I liked the name Logan its the name of my horse!!

I never had any children but, if I had, I'd picked out the names Claudia for a girl and Alexander James for a boy.

I love a lot of the names you've already mentioned - a lot of which weren't even heard of just a few years ago.

I just can't understand why no-one calls their baby girls Sharon any longer! :rolleyes:;)

Hiya.
I love the name Poppy for a little girl and Lily. And I love George for a boy.

I like traditional names.

Ooh, I also like Emily for a little girl and Grace.

Hmm..Oliver's nice for a boy too.

:)

Toooooooo Many Baby Names. Not Enough Babys... We Must Make More...
Anyone Want To Impregnant Me!!! ;):party0049:

Oooooooo That Reminds Me Of That Song Somehow "Let's talk about sex, baby
Let's talk about you and me
Let's talk about all the good things
And the bad things that may be"

:gimi::gimi:
I mean.. Bad! Bad!!:whip:

:rotflmao:

Boy: Sebastian, Ethan, Hugh, Felix, Hamish
Girl: Mia, Rosa, Imogen, Elizabeth (Lizzie)

I chose Freya Jean for my daughter. Freya was the Norse Goddess of love and beauty so very apt for my family's Viking heritage. Jean is my Mum's name and I liked the sound of the two names together.

I liked Phoebe as well at the time and also Elora for girls.

Eldest Son is a traditional Johnathon after my Grandad and my baby Son is Kamdibe Nathan. Kamdibe being an Igbo name and the Nathan deriving from Johnathon.

Bit of a mix all round really....lol :D:D:D

My son is called Bradley Oscar and my daughter is called Katie Lillian - both pretty safe names really considering my name is Tishka!!

As i'm almost halfway through the pregnancy we've started throwing baby names about.............so far for a girl its Freya & for a boy its Zachary.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as you may throw something in we haven't already thought of.......

Both are beautiful names.:)

Do all of your children have middle names? I know its traditional but hardly anyone uses their middle names these days.
Thanks for all your ideas though guys. *hugs*

We called my oldest son Elton, his first and middle names are Randall Elton, and he has a son they named Randall Elijah, (same initials) and they call him Elijah.

(I just wanted to add that I sorta stumbled into this forum, but I'm not expecting a baby) :)

Back