Thia
Ezra

Boys

Theo
Nia
Indigo

leah for a girl

jamie for a boy

my boyfriend and i have always had a running joke about him having a son called jack, so it would be jack for a boy. we also decided on lola diamond rose (lola for for short lol!) for a girl.

we like poker so jack is obv in cards and so is diamonds. rose is also my middle name. for middle names for a boy i dont know.

names are afunny thing. if you know someone with a certain name and dont like them then it really puts you off. i used to love the name esme then a girl called esme slept with my boyfriend at the time so i wouldnt be able to call my kid that lol

i always said if i had a wee girl i would call her molly, as i loved it and it goes well with my OH's surname. but his brother and wife have just found out theyre having a girl and want to call her molly, so im gonna have to pick another one!
for a boy its going to be john, after both my grandfathers.

I have 2 beautiful girls called Ellie & Katie. They do not have middle names. It is so hard deciding as they have their names for life. I wanted to go for the names we would call them rather than giving them the long form of the name & us shortening it from day one.

Nicky

I know what abygail means about knowing someone with a name and it putting you off, as a teacher I come across lots of kids, so obv my name choices are whittling down all the time! x

Zachery is lovely :) x best of luck x

For a middle names I like rain and boe (bow) one for each child, thats saying I have two, cos obv together they'd make a nice bright rainbow xxx

Hmmm...I have a Jessica Louise.

Boy's names: James, Gwillam, Evan and Arthur Lloyd (grandparents)
Girl's names: Rhiannon, Megan, Holly...and loads more!

I'm not pregnant by the way, just lurking, but have thought about names for the next one when we have another!!! Lol

Congratulations by the way!!

my youngest is raven ophelia.

Oooh I love the name!

I wish I'd thought of Ophelia when I had my youngest three years ago LOL.

My three all have middle names. Eve Marie (no one called their kids Eve when she was born! she's now 23 yrs old). Russell John, although he's known as Russ, and my baby (3yr old) is Isabelle Summer. We were going to call her Alexander Michael if she was a boy.

I live in North Wales and there are quite a few Freya's around here, it seems very popular at the moment.

Isabelle has started nursery now and there are a lot of unusual names such as, Gabriella, Kira, Freya, Macie, naimh (said neeve) and Tyla.

Good luck with choosing your baby names.

i have always been totally in love with the name Oliver for a boy, no question. Ollie for short...just love it!

Always had a harder time finding girls names i love as much but probably Madison..Maddie for short. I am all about choosing names that i love the shortened version as well because everyone will end up shortening it anyway, may as well like it! Ella is also lovely.

Love James for a boy too...but don't like the name Jim..wouldn't be able to standing call a boy i named James, Jim. hehe don't knwo why...

I am so far off having kids it's not funny but i like to think of these things anyway...what woman doesn't?

Congrats and I am sure you will make a beautiful choice for your baby's name

Cant help you choose its so personal but here's a tip have 2 names lined up. We couldn't choose between Olivia or Amber for our 1st but when she was born we took one look and agreed she didn't look like an Amber so Olivia she is ! We did same 2nd time around ,Rhiannon just didn't look like a Molly !

My son has two middle names..he is Joshua Matthew Edward then has his surname on the end..his Dad is named Matthew Edward then his surname, so we just added Joshua onto the front lol
My future kids will also have two middle names too..as im with a diffrent partner now my next Son will have his Dads name with one we pick in front..
Is it weird to give two middle names then as nobody else seems to have done it really? :confused:

my name is Hannah Frances (frances being the female version of my dads middle name Francis)
my brother is Alastair Richard (richard being my dad's name)
and my sister is Philippa (Pippa) Jill (Jill being my mum's name)

im a girlie girl and have always thought about what id name my kids...
for boys i like... Tyler, Matt, Jackson and Jasper (but only as a middle name)
and for girls i like...Louisa, Casey, Harley, Lily and Tally

i havent thought about it much really... :p

but i just found out one of my m8s is pregnant so will definately have fun picking out names with her :D

just remembered what my other mate called her twin boys... Craig Joshua and Joshua Craig... that caused some issues with the passport people and schooling!!

I called my little man Presley, don't know what people think of it but it's different ;)

Is it weird to give two middle names then as nobody else seems to have done it really? :confused:

My brother and I both have two middle names! x

I know you have already had you beautiful baby but I thought I'd add my tuppence worth in:D

I love Daina for a girl and Joshua or Jacob for a boy...

:D

i LOVE
girl - Sophia, Amelie, Cecilia, with Rose, Grace, or Beth as middle names.

boys - Leo, Luca, Dylan, with George or Peter as middle names.

not pregnant but love this topic!

Back