Favorite CD Sachets Please!

ive also found that as a former chocoholic, the choc shakes have stopped any craving i may have for chocolate!! which is an amazing thing!

I am only on week 3 and have only tried the shakes and a few of the bars.

Shakes: Vanilla (lovely in the morning - like melted ice cream), Chocolate (great in the evening as I have a sweet tooth), Strawberry and Banana are nice and sweet too (like milk shakes).

Bars: Great for lunch (where there's no blender) - my fave is peanut (nicer than a snickers bar!), the cranberry is nice too (chewy like the peanut so you feel like you get good chew value). The orange is nice, but not as nice as peanut (I'm addicted to them!).

Hope this helps but from the above, everyone's tastes differ quite a bit.

I tried the soup (can't remember which one) but didn't like it at all, so my CDC let me swap for shakes I do like which was great.

Week 00: 13.13
Week 01: 13.06 (lost 7lbs)
Week 02: 13.03 (lost 3lbs) Total loss 10lbs

ive also found that as a former chocoholic, the choc shakes have stopped any craving i may have for chocolate!! which is an amazing thing!

Me too!! I always have my chocolate shake after 9:00pm to stop any chocolate cravings I may have whilst surfing the net!XX

A quick question though, on the Vanilla shakes my CDC says that Cambridge only make them in Lactose Free, is that right? Thank you!

It's got to be.....

* Spicy Tom Soup :D
* Choc/Mint Shake :D
*Cappucino shake (hot with added black coffee) :D

I like:

Shakes: Choc, choc mint, Choc orange, fruits of forest, cappacino, butterscotch, toffee and walnut. Chocolate Tetras

Soups: Oriental Chilli, leek and potato, chicken and musroom

DONT LIKE: Cheese and Broccolli soup, Spcy tomato soup :vomit:, vanilla shake, banana (personal taste thing)

Back