Favourite clothes shop when your at goal?

I'd like to buy clothes from ANY shop that doesnt stock anything above a size 10!!!!! What bliss that would be!!!!!!!!! xxx

I would love to be able to go into any clothes shop and buy off the shelf for me!!!!!

At the moment I shop for my daughter instead (she's happy with that) a 14 year old size 4 to 6. Everytime I go down town I buy for her, cant wait for my time to come!! She wont be happy though...

Oh I don't know, I only ever shop in Fat Face, Monsoon or Whistles, but am really looking forward to trying Topshop or Warehouse as the only times I've been in there I've felt so self conscious as if I'm not really allowed to be there. Stupid, I know, but that's how I felt!

Probably for me it would be the fact that I could go into somewhere like Topshop, Miss S, River Island and know that everything in there would fit me... rather than Dotty P, Debenhams & Next (even though I do like there clothes.. just much smaller sizes please!)

I'm a frugal cheapskate - always have been, always will be! :eek: (I'd still go in charity shops, even if I won the lottery!)

My fave shops are TK Maxx, Peacocks, New Look, Primark, H&M, Stead & Simpson, supermarkets (esp. Asda & Tesco), QS, etc. - real cheapos! :p I used to like Mark One (RIP - they had a good 'big' section too), and I'm lucky enough to have an M&S Outlet store near me, which is great for cheap pretty underwear (and men's suits if you have a man who needs one!).

I go to charity shops every week, and the stuff just gets better and better (today everyone is admiring a flared Warehouse skirt which I picked up for £3!) - but you need time to have a good poke around.

Online I favour Asos (especially now I'm slimmer) and good old eBay, but also keep my eye on discounted designer websites like Outnet and Cocosa - you never know what they are going to come up with. Another online favourite is Bargain Footwear and Clothes (http://www.bargainfootwearandclothes.co.uk), which is where market traders and small shops buy bankrupt and end-of-line stock from suppliers like Kaleidoscope - but you can often get incredible bargains there as long as you don't mind not knowing what colours and sizes are going to turn up. For instance, I bought two Palmers bikinis there for £1.99 each (they were both the same colour and size - 14, a bit big but it's only a bikini and I've got a spare in case I lose a bit!). I also sent for two pairs of pure linen cutoffs for about £3.99 each - a 12 and a 14 turned up so I had the 12s and gave the others to my mum. (They had a ticket inside saying £35.00!) This site is great if you have lots of family and/or friends you can distribute stuff around.

And guess what's my favourite word? Yep, SALE!!! :D:D (I often take sale stuff home and alter/embellish it, as I'm pretty handy with a needle.)

PS. I've just seen that the bikini deal is still on, here - http://www.bargainfootwearandclothes.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1891
- bargain, I promise you! ;)

River Island and Zara but like "Primarni" and Peacocks for a bargain too x

Back