Favourite places to holiday?

My favourite holidays tend to be ones in places with a lot of tourism, or with a lot of good weather. This year my mum and I are heading to Venice, so we should get both!

i a a little sad i LOVE WALES i go to tenby in wales every year its beautiful and has such great and happy memories

vander said:
i a a little sad i LOVE WALES i go to tenby in wales every year its beautiful and has such great and happy memories

Why is it sad that you love wales? It's a beautiful country :)

How have I missed this thread:eek:

I've got three best places to visit & for different reasons:-

Thassos, we've been a few times, it's a beautiful island, the place we go is family run & they are so friendly & they look after you when you get there it's such a relaxing place to visit.
Florida, for the people, weather, theme parks, nature parks, it's good for all the family.
India for the culture, I'd love to go back, maybe we will sometime, the people are so nice & just want to talk to you, I love the sights, the food, just love it all.

Awwwwwwwwww you know what I love just as much the planning where to go next:D

I love Nice. It's a lovely city, from what I remember and the weather when I went was fantastic. I'm also partial to the Adirondacks in New York, USA. in the fall when the leaves are changing it's one of the most beautiful places I've seen.

I love Spain and it's Islands and I particulary like the larger touristy resorts where there is plenty to see and do. Last year I went to Lanzerote which was lovely and this year I'm going to Majorca and stopping in a hotel on a hill called Torrenova on the outskirts of Palma Nova/Magaluf . Never been there before so looking forward to it.

Spain is wonderful for beach holidays, looking forward to going there this summer :)

Huge fan of Rhodes here. Always lovely weather and the people are fantastic.

We are so well looked after when we visit, just like family. Off there again in less than 6 weeks, can't wait!!

Back