favourite shakes/bars?

MultiColour

hello there

just curious as to what are everyones preferences to the TFR or Maintenance products?

like or loathe them? like some, hate others? do you just tolerate them or try have the less-sickening ones? :D

I don't mind the shakes but i HATE the soup!!! Lol...

My favourite is the chocolate!! Made with cold peppermint tea!!!

Mint choc ship shake!!! Mmmmmmmm!!!

Its funny i used to like the vanilla, now it makes me gag, the strawberry is ok and the soup is ok, the peanut flapjack is pretty gross but not as bad as the coconut one. Mostly though i tend to order 21 chocolate each week boring as it is, i actually like them !

Its funny i used to like the vanilla, now it makes me gag, the strawberry is ok and the soup is ok, the peanut flapjack is pretty gross but not as bad as the coconut one. Mostly though i tend to order 21 chocolate each week boring as it is, i actually like them !
Ooooh is the coconut 'flapjack' that bad???

Was thinking of trying it!!! Hmmmm lol...

I'm really boring and I live on chocolate! I've never been adventures enough to try the flapjacks but I can't stomach any other shale flavours and the soup makes me sick lol chocolate all the way for me! :)

X

Hi,
I like the Vanilla Lipotrim with a teaspoon of coffee powder added, yummy just like a frappe. I try to have half chocolate and vanilla though to avoid boredom and turning myself completely off Lipotrim. As for the bars, yuk, wouldn't give them to the dog!
Take care, Elaine.

Im a very lucky bunny and obviously have zero taste buds cause I like them all! Shakes that is haven't tired the flapjack they just look way to dry!

Most mornings vanilla .. Or for a change with a wee bit of cooled espresso! Yum.

Then lunch is a toss up weekday strawberry shake or soup and weekend is generally strawberry mousse to munch on when the OH is having food!

Then tea is always a mint hot chocolate! Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I started LT preferring strawberry slightly more than the chocolate, now its the other way round. Couldnt stomach the 'flapjack', and went off the soup. I had about 5 strawberry in hand so this week I got 21 chocolate!! lol (Does anyone else find their chemist slips an extra one in sometimes.... mine does :D... especially when it was Bank Hol Monday cause I couldnt get weighed that day) Also loved the soup at the beginning... not keen now.
Would love to know what different ones I can look forward to on maintenance and if they're nice?

Uk Lady you can ask lipotrim to send you a free sample of all the maintenance stuff you can use them during your re-feed and decide what if any you like, I have tried and not liked a cream of vegetable soup and tried the bars they do which were nice, they also do a chocolate whip, summer fruits drink and something else i can't remember... if i can get up off the sofa and stop looking at this forum i will go into the kitchen and have a look for you lol

The maintenance caramel bars are a strange thing. 1st one i had was so sweet, but okay.
2nd one nice and 3rd one today very nice. I can't wait to eat it in the morning! Shame i have run out till sat now though :sigh:
They seem to stick very well to your teeth though....;)
Honeycomb shake was way to sweet and not very keen at all.
Choc whip, made a lovely change.
Choc milkshake to come tomorrow and a lemon drink friday and then i am not sure if i will get more as £15 for 7 things seems a bit steep when you can get 24 Slim Fast bars on the internet trader that sells everything for £11.58!
Hope all is well on TFR folks and look forward to refeed or maintenance if you are getting a little tired of the variety on TFR as there is a lot more choice! :D:D:D

i really like the soup i find it comforting! peanut flapjack ok, coconut - bleh! liked strawberry at start, cant stand it now!

vanilla with cooled espresso is my favourite :)
the shakes may be boring but changing them up is good i think! getting easier now so i dont really notice what im having, i just take a lucky dip out of my bag! :D

xxx

i really like the soup i find it comforting! peanut flapjack ok, coconut - bleh! liked strawberry at start, cant stand it now!

vanilla with cooled espresso is my favourite :)
the shakes may be boring but changing them up is good i think! getting easier now so i dont really notice what im having, i just take a lucky dip out of my bag! :D

xxx
Oooh i have mine in order of how i will have them throughout the week!! :8855:

NERD!!!

Back