Faye's Food Diary

I'm back! Wednesday, 19th May

Hello,

I'm back after a little break, still been on SW but it's been far from 100%, for the past 2 weeks have really tried to keep with it, been going over on syns slightly, last week was a lot better than the previous. Only managed to lose 1lb on each of these week's but it's better than a gain and all in the right direction. My consultant gave me a bit of a kick up the bum last week and I really think it's what I've needed. Aiming for a 2lb loss this week, 3 would be great as would get me back down to my lowest SW weight to date, we'll see (C told me off for this attitude, I must be more positive!). Doing loads of exercise and making sure to eat more free foods during the day to stop me from eating and drinking the things I feel I'm depriving myself of.

Have just got myself a new job which I'm very excited about, would like to lose 7 lbs in the next 4 weeks so that I look and feel a little better.;)

Green day today...

Breakfast
porridge (HEB)
milk (HEA)

Snack
pineapple
caxton pink n white (2.5 syns) discovered these the other day, not amazing but for 2.5 syns I was pretty pleased - must try jammy ones next

Lunch
cous cous with courgette, pepper, chickpeas and adzuki beans

Snack
muller light

Dinner
vegetable stir fry (courgette, pepper, brocoli and onion)
rice

Legs, bums and tums for an hour tonight.

Back