Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

As Sadie said........protein and salad

If you eat carbs you're going to be out of ketosis, and have to start the whole process again :confused:

.....not something I'd want to do :rolleyes:

Thank you! Fingers crossed I can find somewhere that I can get something suitable

I've only just had my mint chocolate shake as wasn't hungry which is a plus. Was nicer by adding more water. I was going to have soup but I chickened out lol
X

image.jpeg

Omg OMG omg!
So I got on the scales this morning as I'm scared my salad today is going to ruin things.
I'm in total shock!

Monday morning I was 17.6(.8)
Saturday morning I'm 16.11 (.2)
I've lost 9 and half pounds!

Now to try the breakfast eggs! X

Fantastic loss, well done :)

I'm sure protein and salad won't have a major impact on the diet.

Thank you! I hope not!
I tried the eggs this morning they looked amazing, smelt lovely.... Unfortunately I didn't like them and only managed 2 forks and had to give up.

image.jpeg

I then made my first vanilla shake and again used 350mls water and it's lovely. It's strange that I'm preferring flavours I don't like in normal food! X

So yday we ended up at Revolution before the theatre which would normally have been cocktails and the 3 starters for £10.
However I ordered a Diet Coke then paid £9 for a salad.... It was disgraceful it had 3 different type of tomato and lots of other things in it.... 50 mins after ordering it arrived with tomato so I sent it back literally 30 seconds later it returned and the tomato had been picked out and it had 1 piece of cucumber and 1 piece of pepper, they also forgot my dressing that I'd asked for on the side. If we hadn't of been practically late due to it taking so long I'd of complained!

Theatre was fantastic really enjoyed it and had a good sing

Got home and sat about wasn't really hungry the bf asked if I'd pick him up from town at 8.30 so I had my last product at 8 just to hVe it.
Well I tried the mint choc hot...... Amazing!!! Tastes totally different I loved it!!!

He then asked if I'd come into the pub for one as I was already done up from the day out I agreed. Everyone kept wanting to buy me a drink so I had 2 half diet cokes and used the excuse of the car. Considering I don't drink pop usually I had a lot of it yesterday and woke up this morning feeling very dehydrated.

Hope yesterday's intake was ok.
image.jpeg

well done on the weight loss so far.

I think you did really well yesterday with your choices. I love the mint choc hot. yum.

Do they get thick when you have them hot? X

Thanks everyone I tried hard!
I had another mint choc this morning with some ice cubes in which made it lovely and cold.

I'd say having it hot was same consistency but I add 350mls to them all. Was quite frothy tho

Just done an order today using the 100 for £85 which saved £100 pretty much! X

I placed my order for that offer yesterday be rude not to and also will keep me on Exante for a good while yet! Hoping it comes tomorrow as dying to try the curry and rice x

I didn't order any meals too scared lol just ordered shakes and bars. I'm excited to try new bars x

I've not really liked any so far apart from the pancakes! Really nice. I've hope for the curry too x

I was too scared for the pancakes after trying the eggs Bex! Did you try eggs? X

No I'm scared to lol but I made the pancakes as thin as I could and they was good x

Well that's one whole week done!
Today I had mint choc with ice cubes blended, peanut bar and honeycomb with ice cubes blended. Still extra thirsty all day drink drink drink.

image.jpeg

Very proud of myself as the bf rang to say he was on his way round and getting a Chinese from our favourite place that we haven't been to in forever..... I'm not going to lie I was majorly tempted but I declined.... Then put it out for him and sat next to him on the sofA while he ate it, I then had my honeycomb shake.

I do feel a bit hungry tonight so hoping the plain chicken salad hasn't kicked me out but it shouldn't of I don't think. We all seemed to agree that what I ate should be ok?

Proper week 1 weigh in in the morning. I'm not expecting to be any lighter than Saturday (yday) morning lol but if I'm still the same as then that's ok.

Wow well done on refusing the Chinese! You are going to have a great loss even if just for that lol! It's my first wi tomorrow! Can't believe it's a week already. Here's to as many more as we need! X

So the official figures are in!

Monday morning I was 17.6(.8)
Saturday morning I was 16.11 (.2)
Monday (today) I'm 16.10(.4)
First weeks Loss of 10lbs(.4)

That includes 2 eggs, a plain chicken salad and an accidental fruit tea!

I'm over the moon! X

Back