Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Well done Emma, your def in the Zone :)

At the bfs no products everyone's drinking n making cocktails ive resisted despite pressure. I'm hungry but can't leave for ages get waaaaa

Last night was a success but I did end up having a piece of chicken.... Considering the chicken earlier I'm not stressed and it was blumming 11.30pm!

Back to normal today will resist the chocolate. I swear if I haven't lost that 1lb extra tomorrow there'll be hell to pay lol

Hope everyone's getting on well over the weekend and either being good or if you're cheating at least enjoying it x

Thanks Darcy! I'm feeling proud.
The bride invited me over later for tea and a film but then quickly text back and said just a film: she doesn't know I'm doing the diet but just knows I'm doing a diet. Knowing she's on my side believing in me is fab. She'd be devastated if she knew the extremes I'm going to but it's for me not her, I want to look lovely and be able to enjoy her day to the full not worrying.

Had a hot mint choc shake earlier so far today and really trying to get my water up today. Need that pound off tomorrow! Come on 5lbs loss come on!!! X

Ummm ummm ymmmm had my first lemon bar it's so nice!! I don't like lemony things don't even know why I got it but definitely getting more on next order but that is ages sway Booo

Funny isn't it. I wouldn't even order a lemon one as I HATE lemon but I guess the packs taste very different to the real thing. I've 5 weeks worth of packs so in my head I have to stick to it! You're doing fab so far. Good luck for that weigh in.

To be honest I don't know how I've ended up with it as I really don't like them either but they're really nice.

Naughty bride tried desperately to make me get a takeaway then when that failed tried to make me have cornetto nooooo need to get weighted in the morning!

Soooo I think I said about that she swapped THE dress from 18 to 16 but ended up with the 14 which is more like a 12... Like a fool I tried it on which us ridiculous as a week today I was buzzing to get the zip up on the 18! Lol it did not go well!
image.jpeg
I will be sticking to the 16 being more like the real life 14.

Fingers crossed for the morning!!!

Bridesmaid dresses always come up small! So.....have you weighed in?

Boooooooo
image.jpeg

Lost 3lbs 10
Fab total loss over a month but so wanted to see the 15s when I've been tested so much this week! X

That's a fab loss Emma and you'll be in the 15's next week! Whoop!
I like your weight tracker thing - where is that from?

Brilliant loss Emma :D

It's called MY weight, it's an app.
Ems_Exante is my Instagram name if anyone wants to add me.

It is a good loss and I should be happy but considering I've been full on plan apart from chicken I'd hoped for tiny bit more. It's just one of those weeks where I start thinking about slimming world lol silly though I need the extremeness to get this weight shifted! I just found out about the food week I'm meant to have had an obviously I haven't so I'm wondering whether I should treat myself but then realised there's literally no food in this house so can't even treat to an omelette lol

Brilliant loss Emma! I keep seeing others much greater losses than mine and think I did as well as this on slimming world but I have about another months worth of products so going to see what happens in that time and reassess! Keep it up you are doing amazing x

Bex it's frustrating isn't it. In one sense I think I wouldn't of lost this much this quickly on Sw but same time I wouldn't be as deprived and left out of things. I've just bought 100 products which is just over a months worth. But I've got so much on at the weekends. I dunno wondering whether I'll maybe do 5:2 but the other way round? X

I think we all have to find a way to make this fit into our lives, you could always use the add food week but not a full week, like just use it when you have to? Which I think is pretty much what you have been doing and it's working well for you. I like sw but I much prefer the structure of Exante X

Bex I definitely need the restriction at the moment and not having to think about making the right choices and it definitely makes me realise how much I eat when I'm not hungry!

Also how much my social life revolves round food! Thing is all my friends are skinny but eat rubbish, we all have such busy lives that it's normally a night in and a takeaway before all off to manage some time with our other halfs as we don't get time for a night out often.

I wish I wasn't a person that obsesses about food but I do love it so much lol tonight for sure I'd be having a takeaway but obviously not tonight.

I'm at a networking meeting that starts at 6am so I'll be up mega early, full day at the office then an appointment on the evening so I'll be getting home about 8pm? Very long day! Also there's bacon sandwiches in the morning, it's very early to be testing will power! X

Back