Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Oooooo country tell me more! Are they accurate to size? Or like small medium or large? Any idea roughly how much! X

Ok prepare for huge rant
You'll all think I'm horrible but need to get it off my chest

THE dress
The brides sister is roughly size 26 she demanded we have the style were having and colour. The dress didn't fit her as it only went up to a 24 but she insisted on it and that she'd lose weight to fit in it. So that dress was bought.

She's now said to the bride that she's not going to be able to have time to fit into it! It's at the end of July like 4 months away! The brides in tears and has been for days! I'm now trying to find dresses that range from size 10-26.

It's nothing to do with me but I'm just angry that she's let her sister down. No one asked her to lose weight and If she hadn't of mentioned it I'm sure the bride would have found a dress to fit her as she is but its 4 months away and now we're trying to find dresses!

And breathe!! Complete nightmare but it happens and can be sorted. Can she have a panel put in the original one with a lace up back??
I'm not sure where you'll get dressed from though across the size range.

Can't really be much done because of the style I don't think as its too small top to bottom.
She's known for over 2 years the date of the wedding and I think it's unfair she's now saying she doesn't have enough time.
I'm just trying to support the bride. X

Some people just aren't ready to lose weight. Can't be forced. Have the dresses been paid for? Maybe she could have a different one as maid of honor?

Country how high do they pull up on the skinny model it's to tummy button but that'd just cut my fat in half lol it's quite a drive to our nearest store so just asking you a million questions sorry!

MrsN I know but what's annoying me is she was never asked to, she said she would cos she wanted that dress.
I suggested that but the 4 dresses we have are 2 different colours so if she got a different dress one of the others would be wasted too.

Can she be convinced to have a go at Exante so that she fits into her dress?

Hi emma, i havent bought the twin pack only ever the singles but they go high on me. I tend to tuck them them under the waistband of my bra - very glam lol.

Country that's exactly what I want!!! Tuck tuck tuck!!! How tall are you? I'm 5'8

Sadie I just don't think she's bothered, she's joined the gym but still having several takeaways a week!

Seems strange if it is 4 months away, that is tons of time.

I am a Spanx fan myself but home bargains often have them in for about £6.99

Do they?!?! X

Yeah they do Emma.

Grrrr raced but there excitedly bought some... Got home smallest size in the world! Went back no other sizes and won't exchange!

Sainsburys and got some there pheeeeew lol

Too late but im 5'1 so they might not be as high on you.

Can't get them on lol but it's ok found others
Thank you for your help! X

Hi super!
Aww thank you that's very kind of you to say so. It's THE dress getting me through!

However confession time!
I don't know if I should post pictures or if it's unfair but obviously I've been advised to have some carbs for tea tonight ready for drinking tomorrow..... Ordered a chicken breast kebab done on coals with massive lettuce onion and cucumber salad and had half a pitta bread. BUT I also had about 10 chips and a big bite of parmo but didn't eat any more of the naughties! I'm soooooo full!

I must admit it scared me a bit having food in general and the off plan was just odd! But worried about the pasta dish tomorrow! X

Hope you all have a lovely weekend
I'm in a food coma just want to sleeeeeep
Worried about tomorrow and eating x

Kebab and chips sounds gorgeous but Parmos freak me out

Back