Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

I got weighed this morning and I'm 15.11 so I've put on 2lbs now while I know I deserve this as I had lots to drink and a Sunday dinner and a McDonald's which was all less than 48 hours ago why can some ppl have cheats every week and still lose?! Lol ahh well just got to keep going X

That will probably be gone tomorrow Emma 2lbs is nothing and will just be water retention! I'm definately not one of those people I just think macdonalds of chocolate and put weight on!!!! X

Bex it's daft isn't it as its really annoyed me lol but you're right it'll be fluid. Think I'll get weighed again on Friday.
X

I'm sure it will be gone by then and maybe a little extra! How easy have you found getting back into it? I've got an afternoon tea on Thursday that will definitely bring me out of ketosis and I'm really nervous about getting back in x

You'll lose the 2lb soon. Each time I have been off plan I've gained some weight. I am sure it is water weight.

To be honest the other times I've had food eg the afternoon tea and when I visited my friend and accidentally drank the next day was ok, this time has been hard I don't know if it's maybe because I drank so much or if it's cos I had a takeaway full of toxins or because I'm stressed to death and want to cry but it's hard at the moment

Bex I think you'll be totally fine just have it and enjoy it then get straight back on plan and water you'll be fine! Xx

Sadie I think you'll be right too water weight! Blumming better be anyway! X

I just want to cry but I'm too stressed for even that! I've got a huge exam tomorrow that I'm not ready for and I'm so annoyed with myself for not doing more but with everything that's gone on with home situation etc my heads just not been right. It's cost me a lot of money that I really can't afford to have wasted. I really feel like I've let myself and others down so much. This in turn makes me just want to say fook it and have something bad to eat bcos sometimes that's just what you need in times like this but then I know how much more depressed I'll be later that I've sabotaged myself. I'm giving myself a headache just thinking about all of it.
I really feel so so low. I'm sorry for the self pity but I just don't feel like I can cope right now.

What time is your exam tomorrow?
Can you go have a bath and de-stress?

Oh no it's horrible when one of us is feeling down, we all feel it too. All I know is food will not make you feel better, like you said it will just make things worse. I don't know how to make you feel better but I hope you do soon x

Not doing exam
Has grilled chicken lettuce onion and cucumber last night. Just discovered onions are crazy high in carbs... Great

That was the only carbs you had so should be ok I'm sure. Don't stress about it that won't do you any good either x

Stress really does mess with this diet. I'm sure the amount of onions you had won't have been too bad.

Thanks again ladies you're so lovely. I'm sorry I'm such a grump and miserable but that's how I feel at the moment. I just want to eat eat eat.
However I've only just had my first product at 5pm! Hot chocolate and ginger.... Very odd don't know if I liked it or not.... Put me off having anything but I will in a while.

Wondering if instead of a pack I could have 2 eggs? If that's a bad idea I'll have product.

Brides coming to see me feel bad for her cos I'm far from a delight lol bf is at work tonight n that makes me sad which is odd as

Don't be so down on yourself Emma. You're doing very well. Try and stick to packs of you can - you know you can do this!!!!

You're right you're right! No omelette for me! X

Good on you.
I would never have thought onions would be high in carbs but I am guessing you didn't eat several onions so I don't think it would have much of an impact

Well done for not having an omelette! Hope you have a nice evening with your friend x

So bride came, gave me a hug and was like wow how much weight have you lost! Said I felt really curvy!

That made me feel better and I haven't eaten the omelette I'm having a toffee and caramel shake I used less water than normal and more ice feels more flavoursome so that's a bonus.

The DRESS
We're getting colour samples and it's going to be one of these
image.jpeg

I'm hoping beyond hope it's the top one but will have to see! Also as I've convinced her to get colour samples they take roughly 2-3 weeks to arrive which gives me more time to lose weight boom! X

Twin you just made me laugh no lol I didn't eat several onions asif they were apples just some pieces x

Back