Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Top one then the bottom one for me.

I love the bottom one. I think it would suit your skin and hair colour.

Hopefully the samples will take ages and then you need to thoroughly talk through the decision! You might be able to stall by 4/5 weeks!

Twin that pics good lighting (every big girls friend) I actually make a ghost look tanned I'm that pale! X

Bet you're not as pale as me :D

......I'm a Celt through and through, pale as milk and auburn hair

One sunbeam and I'm burned to a crisp :rolleyes:

I'm fair, freckles all over and go red when the sun comes out. My mum called me her English rose bless her!

The top colour is lovely Emma X

I'm fair, I burn go bright red for a week, peel and white again!

Had last product of a bar with a cup of tea very odd never have a night time bar.

Night night all X

That's me, red peel white lol!

Night x

Hi Emma, just dropping in for a quick hello! You've done amazing! For the dress I'd say you'll be more of a 14 than a 16 if you stick to plan. It's in 3 months!

Hi enlighten
I'd like to think I would be but she's ordering them from abroad and we now are giving measurements so I'm going to take them as they are and knock an inch or 2 off them all then when it arrives in roughly 2 months hopefully it'll fit??
Like the other ladies have said I'm putting off giving measurements for as long as possible x

I had a sneaky jump on the scales this morning and the gain has gone! Woop woop!
I was at 15.9 then after the weekend went up to 15.11 but this morning I'm 15.8(6) need to keep going next couple of days and fingers crossed Tuesday I'll be at 15.6(8) which will take me to 2 stone! Don't know if that's too ambitious as its 2lbs in 4 days but we will see x

Great news - you'll soon have get to the 2 stone loss:)

As for dress colours, the first one is lovely.

Just need to get through the weekend!
I'm at work tomorrow day then getting my hair done (3 hours) then driving to Blyth (hour n half) then at my friends overnight (she's obsessed with Sw so can't tell her about this) then the next morning I'm having my eyebrows tattooed (yearly top up) then home!

Just for to get through all that then rest of Saturday and Sunday will be fine! X

Ops another chicken and lettuce but while everyone else got drunk then had pizza and donner kebab. Small victory! X

I've got really fair eyebrows to the point I don't look like I have any and would love to get them tattooed but I'm too scared lol! My nephews widow has hers done and you cannot tell its tattoo they look amazing - I'm still scared I would end up looking like I had caterpillars on my forehead or something knowing my luck x

Bex I don't have any so it's changed my life! Just do your research and preferably with someone you know has used. I drive about an hour for mine rather than the ones nearer to me X

It's worth the travel if you find a good one! X

I can't remember where you're from but I go to one in Newcastle x

I'm from Scunthorpe, from your profile pic they look brilliant x

Aww thank you, worried about the top up I've left it a year too late lol x

I'm sure it will be fine! You will have to post a pic x

Back