Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Oh ok I'll have to be brave and try it at some point!

NSV alert!! The size 16 jeans that didn't fit (when the 14s did) do today! It's daft that I'm excited they fit when I've been wearing the 14s which are a little roomy now. It's a nice feeling knowing something that didn't fit does now. I'm building up the courage to re try on the first hen dress lol. Do have the naughtiest weekend ever coming up but going to enjoy it - eggs for breakfast then will see, we've got a hot tub and normally I'd be freaking out as the girls are so little but hopefully I'll get through it as I'm feeling more positive x

Currently with my hungover friend just went with her to McDonald's... Didn't order anything and she's now on bed with me eating everything lol strong! X

Wow amazingly strong! X

Go you! That's willpower right there!
Nice one on getting in those jeans.

It was the jeans that made me resist! Plus just looking at her lol she's the tiniest person I've ever known!

Thanks on the praise and support! Love you all xx

The non-scale victories are the most exciting.
I have the same pair of jeans in an 18 and a 20. I used to confuse them and nearly cut myself in 2 with the 18s but they are perfect now. I wore the 20s by accident last week and realised it wasn't just the top of my knickers poking out of the top but they were riding down so far that you could see the bottom of my pants too! For some reason I don't feel ready to chuck them yet but I do want to get rid of clothes as I shrink out of them so I don't have the option to grow back into them

Yay twin! How exciting to be able to fit in things!

The majority of my clothes when k started were actually too small or were stretchy. So it's more things that I'm buying and hoping fit that song quite fit then I'm getting into. Also old things that are fitting.
I've given one of the bizarre next suits to my mum to slim into so I'll try that on again in a while to see my progress. I've ordered 2 size 14 dresses both are stretchy but I'll be over the moon when they fit!

I'm definitely starting to feel more confident and happier in my body again. Too much info I'm sure but I got changed in front of my bf the last few days quite casually without thought then later realised I haven't done that in ages 1 bcos I felt conscious but 2 as I was struggling into clothes!

Urghhh think I've been scammed by an online shop! It's clothes saw them advertised on Facebook and loads of people had said they'd ordered and it was legit and the stuff gorgeous and I mean hundreds of people. So I ordered and paid express delivery but it still hasn't been shipped and I've raised 2 enquirers on their website and sent them a message on Facebook but there isn't a telephone number and now lots of people are on FB saying haven't got their order or it took 4 months! So angry! Z

Rotita it's called.
A surprise present to myself is good but it was £60! That I don't have lol and if it ever does arrive and it's too big it's just a total waste of money!

Elle thank you for trying to be positive though :) I'm just in a grump lol x

Oddly enough I looked at their site last week. It looks like one of those sites like Achica or Zulily, where it does take an age for the items to be sent. Odd if they are not responding to you though. If you paid through Paypal you can contact them, as they should be able to get your money back. Likewise, if you paid with a credit card, you should be able to claim back via them? Complete faff though, hope it does turn out to be legit and that you aren't out of pocket...

Womble I'm always really careful with these sites but because hundreds of people said they'd had a good experience I thought it would be fine. I'm just annoyed they aren't replying to me. I think I paid via PayPal so will have to look into what I have to do. I really wanted the items too!

Bless you thank you for looking but the number didn't work when I tried it and the live chat wouldn't load lol! X

Wow Emma you're going great!

Hope you can sort the online shopping probs - £60 is a lot to lose.

Oh no that's not good, hope you get sorted soon x

I know don't really know what to do. They're not responding to anything so probably have to contact PayPal but don't know how to do that either lol!

Thanks Sadie! I'm trying!
I've got weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good result even with the egg foo Young and chicken lol.

I've got a course on Wednesday big should be able to make good choices or just not eat and have a bar. Then Thursday I've got a working lunch so will have to eat. Suggestions welcome I'll post the menu xx

image.png

P.s I don't like poached eggs... Would it be wrong to ask them to be scrambled at lunch time lol! Think I'll look a total weirdo!

Then I'm guessing fish? I don't like med veggies as I'm guessing courgette and aubergine but I could leave them and just eat the fish??

Is that odd having double fish lol

Obvs I want risotto balls and vornbeef hash lol

Hi,

for the paypal issue go to their resolution centre to start a dispute against the seller.. it will show all your transactions once you start the dispute and you pick which one it was.. good luck in getting your money back, so annoying these scammers! :upyours:

Back