Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Week 7 weigh in I'm at a total loss of 2stone 0.4lbs!
Lost 4.10lbs this week - 2 of which was gain from last weekend!

Yay yay yay. Wish I wasn't away this weekend as lots of damage will be done but will get straight back on it!

6.5lbs and I'm in the next stone bracket! Come on new front number! Woooooo

Slim thank you very much! I've had an email this morning paying its been posts Sod's law lol so will give them another week then report to PayPal x

This is how much I've lost plus another .4lbs ahhhhhh so amazing/disgusting looking at it like this! Doesn't feel like a massive difference but it clearly is!

image.jpeg

Well done!! That's ace!!

Great loss, well done! x

Brilliant loss Emma :)

I'm so impressed!
Cannot wait to be in the 14s!!!!

Well done on the fab loss.
I love looking forward to my next goal. I should hit -25lb this week but I don't think I will make it to 2st lost this week but it gives me something great to aim for next week

Think I would go with the double fish too Emma! Hope your dresses come x

Thanks everyone! So pleased!

On my way to the course this morning fuming as had to get the train and Darlington to Leeds has cost me £40! Was going to be £55 but I waited 45mins for the next one so will be a bit later but should miss the bacon sandwiches!
Had an upsetting email from my boss this morning basically changing all of my processes for submitting work meaning I've got loads more to do! I've emailed back obviously saying that's not what was agreed but we're having a discussion tomorrow so I'll be chewed all day and night about it! Hoping there's friendly food on this course rather than just sandwiches! It's not at the usual yummy place with the big salad bar boooooo x

Twin just keep going!
Bex me too! They've sent me a tracking number... That doesn't work! We'll see lol

Also depending how the meeting tomorrow goes I may be face first in risotto and Mac n cheese lol! X

Hope the food choices are ok today.

WTF £40 for Darlington to Leeds :eek: Glad I don't do much rail travel if that's what it costs. Hope you can claim travel back.

Self employed so yes and no but I was fuming! They wonder why ppl don't use public transport!

Sooooo it was just sandwiches at lunch and we were all still in the room round the board table I got 1 egg on brown as was best choice! Ate it they then brought out wraps and salad so I had prawn salad and the chicken and pepper contents of a wrap but no wrap lol not ideal but didn't eat burger and chips or the cakes or cheese on toast lol

I was good when I got home despite the boy getting a sundae and then wanting a BBQ! I had a shake with Ice of how I've missed it lol in my new cup (far too big lol) very lacking on water yday think only 2 litres and can really tell.

Dreading today meeting/argument with the boss coming up!

Well done on the food choices yesterday - especially eating the contents of the wrap without the wrap - I would have struggled with that! Good luck with the boss situation today x

Thanks Womble he's avoided me this morning just heading to the lunch thing now fingers crossed I'm strong but as I'm totally off plan next 3 days I'm not too confident lol

Brilliant choices Emma! He can't just avoid you lol hunt him down!!! Hope the lunch was ok? X

Umm I had garlic king prawns with a slice of chorizo on brioche so not great but better than the other options.

I'm currently crying as my bf make me a shake.... I had a sip and it tastes weird.... He'd blended my chocolate pudding packet with ice!! I was saving it! I feel pathetic! I'm sat over and over trying to explain its got a bowl on the front!!!! It's the only one I've got!!! Waaaaa lol

Back