Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Lol at least he tried x

It was the thought that counts - if its any consolation, the chocolate pud is not that great.

I'm currently crying as my bf make me a shake.... I had a sip and it tastes weird.... He'd blended my chocolate pudding packet with ice!! I was saving it! I feel pathetic! I'm sat over and over trying to explain its got a bowl on the front!!!! It's the only one I've got!!! Waaaaa lol

oh noooo! But what a lovely bf you have for trying :)

He is a cutie he's been really nice about it now he's used to it xx

Oops....hope you're over the chocolate pudding trauma ;)

....for what it's worth, they're not that great - the caramel one is much, much nicer :)

Hope you're having a good day :D

So I'm back!
I will not list the naughty food or drink consumed over the weekend my fingers would bleed from typing!

Safe to say I feel rubbish! Cannot wait to be back on plan. At first I enjoyed eating then I resented it and was so sick of it!

New day Emma. Fingers crossed you get back into ketosis quickly!! You can do it!!

I had a little break yesterday Emma, here's to getting back in ketosis quickly! That's what I've been most worried about x

Today's restart!

Hope today goes well and well done for getting back on it

image.jpeg

4 full days of badness and carbs plus more fizz than a fizz factory hardly any water and 20 miles walked.... It's bad and I could freak out that when I'm back to normal I'll just put it all back on but I'm not I'm just going to try get back on it xx

That 7lbs will go in no time hun, you're so motivated and have come so far. x

Aww thanks Womble I'm doing ok today it's 6.50 and I've only had breakfast which is quite impressive! Just need to get back into routine xx

Glad you are back on it Emma x

Isn't it just crap how easy/quickly weight goes on!!
Hope you get back into it quickly Emma.

It is terrifies me for when I stop this but I guess that's why it's important to go up the steps rather than just stop.

Today's been ok but I did randoms have a bite of cold pizza but then put the rest in outside bin lol. I'm at a breakfast meeting in the morning and will resist the bacon sandwiches need to get back on track as I've got the first of the hens not this Saturday but next and want to at least be back to what I was before. It's strange that I couldn't feel a difference when I loT half a stone but feel like I can feel every pound that's gone back on! I'm hoping a lot is water related....

Still got a product left for tonight not that I'm hungry but I'm in bad habits and want to eat lol x

So I was really sad 2 dresses I bought on eBay asos size 14 resembled dolls clothes when arrived... I convinced self they were strange size then housemate tried them on and they fit her but she is a comfortable size 12 and about 11 stone!
Then remembered my perfect dress I bought on eBay also from asos ( I bought it when was size 18/20 but it was £65 and couldn't justify it and sent it back regretted it and tried to reorder week later n it was gone :( ) then practically 2 years later I find it on eBay and I bought it even though size 14.... Just tried it on and got it on!! Now let's me clear it doesn't fit and I couldn't breathe.... But it went on! Wooooooo

In bed having final product and I'm foooooking freezing so hoping it's a good sign!

Ahh breathing isn't essential is it? Get dancing around your bedroom in your teeny tiny dress :)

Back