Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Bex I'm lactose intolerant and hate coconut lol so it shows how thoughtless the eating was!
I recovered though and had a shake.

Since last week I've only been having shakes no bars to see if it makes a difference to the loss.

Also TMI but I have the implant and don't get bleeds but when I first started Exante I was constantly then after a month ish it stopped, obviously I had the 4 days off plan then since I've started again it's started again Grrrr feel rubbish!

Oh no that's no good!

How are you getting on with just shakes? Don't think I could manage that.

I have a coil fitted to stop heavy bleeding and I don't get much but have been since starting this, also the pain has been awful and I suffer from bad period pains anyway but this is something else so I'm sulking today :flamingmade: x

Bex me too! That's why I went into the implant as it stops the pain and everything else. I'm so sore today my backs killing and tummy pains also WAY too much info but my boobs hurt lol. Owchy! I just bit one of house mates chicken dippers that are actually my bfs that we came in and caught her eating and it was heaven my only regret is that I didn't eat the full thing!

Shake wise it's been fine if anything I've felt less bloated but I miss the bars for convenience x

Mmmm don't get me started on the sore boobs!!!! They didn't give me the option of the implant - may look into that when my 5 years are up on this and the pain is unbearable I'm soooo miserable today - lets just say I'm starting properly tomorrow (again)!

I don think I could do without the bars as no one at work knows I'm doing this and I can just wonder out the office and have a nibble! I know they will judge me and at the moment I would be proving them right as I'm eating everything in site! Disappointed in myself but I am doing this from tomorrow x

I know Bex I just say it's a cereal bar at work but I'm self employed so just been away from office when I have had a shake this week. Get weighed in the morning so will see how I've done.

Don't worry about having a sheeet day everyone has them just start again tomorrow x

10.7lbs off! The 7lbs gain and 3.(7) extra! Yay!
15.3(2) today! 2st 3(.6) off total
That means 3(4)lbs and I'll be in the 14s granted just but still that'd be amazing knowing I was heavily in the 17s just 2 months ago.

I'm going to try to be really good these next few days and have a product on Saturday morning but then have some carbs with lunch ready for the hen do on the evening. We're eating at nandos now, very odd I know so at least I can have good choices with my portion of carbs lol then plan to be straight back on it in the morning and with any luck the damage will be off by Tuesday even if I maintain!

Fantastic!! Well done!!

Over the moon! Was so upset about the massive gain but just shows if you get back on plan like you all said it'd be back off in no time! X

Opps had a really bad day and ended up crying boy took me to fav restaurant and I had steak with veg but had a few chips and a glass of wine... To say I'm drunk would be an under statement lol

If it's what you need then enjoy! Sorry you had a bad day!

I've put 5 on, would love to lose 10 this week! If only lol x

Emma well done on that huge loss - it's great to see the weight come off again quickly (she says hopefully, after her bad behaviour at the weekend). Sorry you had a rubbish day and I hope tomorrow is better.

Thanks ladies. It's just what I needed in sure I'll regret it later but trying not too. He's been amazing support as his life has changed totally with me doing this and we've had no food together for 2 months! I enjoyed my food but could hardly eat anything.

What's bitter sweet is the restaurant manger when we were leaving came up to me and said I looked fantastic and I'd lost loads of weight way to make me feel guilty for the steak lol x

If anyone's interested I've just bought an ice cream maker that's battery powered on wowcher for £9.99! Lots of ppl seem to make shakes in them and thought it a good idea for this weather x

I didn't think of that - I've got a small mains one at the back of the cupboard which I might need to get out.... going to try the tropical shake in it, as think that will be yummy!

Wow that sounds amazing - keep us informed!!!! X

Might as well have a go ahy!
I've been good today and back on plan but have had 2 products and some chicken.

The bf goes to Prague in a few hours and is staying at his friends tonight I miss him lol feel daft but we are dead happy at the minute and he's being really supportive.

Does anyone else feel more conscious of their weight now? I feel like I'm so much more aware of being fat since I've lost weight lol the bf said its cos I'm focusing on it now. Strange isn't it X

Womble how was tropical?? X

I actually love the tropical. Maybe because it's a new flavour and boredom is starting to sink in on some of the others, but it really does taste like mangoes and pineapples :) Haven't made it in the ice-cream machine yet though... saving that as a treat for this weekend as you know how bad my willpower gets at the weekends!!

Funny isn't it / I hated the tropical!

Back