Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Soooo hard! I've got a holiday 2 weeks on Friday! Why do I want to eat non stop!?!

Just had the new toffee nut and raisin bar, was ok but bit bland and hard - obviously I ordered about 1,000,000 x

Bex how you managing?
Mrs N it really is isn't it!

What's everyone's go to pack at the moment? X

Interview was good just need to decide if I'm going to make the jump.

Also in other news the bf may be moving in in August which would be amazing but a little daunting. Although this means a super scary conversation with my friend who currently lives in my house...

Morning, just wanted to say hi!
Trying to catch up on everyones diaries!
How are you getting on?

How exciting that your bf is going to move in!!!!

Glad the interview went well.

Hope you have had a good day x

Hi natty, I'm ok thanks I've been good ish... Well in hindsight I don't think I have! Had naughty Monday night with prawn and chorizo and ice cream.
Good Tuesday 3 products
Wednesday 2 products and chicken n lettuce
Tonight went for jamacain food... Fish n salad but had a few jerk potatoes n coleslaw!

Naughty naughty. Just can't get in the game properly you all know how strict I normally am don't know what's going on!!!! X

It is so hard to be 100% all the time, sometimes I rebel because I want to be like 'normal' people and just eat a meal!
Maybe we all need to stop seeing food as naughty! so you had a few potatoes and coleslaw, ok it wasn't vlcd but it wasn't chocolate, crisps. cake and chips!

You will get back there again :) x

Don't beat yourself up, it's taken me a couple of weeks to get back to it properly and today is only day two! It's so hard so we have to give ourselves a break sometimes x

ThNks lovelies! I just want to be a normal person and go out and enjoy a meal. I'm recognising when to stop though which is new, I didn't like the rice that came with fish but normally I'd of just eaten it! It's breaking the bad habits I know I'm guilty of in the past being full but pushing myself to finish the food. Why oh why??

I'm trying to be positive and think all the products I am having are better than the alternative and even if I'm not in ketosis I should still be loosing as its less calories that normal? May be wishful thinking.

Bex it is mega exciting but I need to have conversation with housemate about it and some how explain that that means she needs to move out which is not exciting and to be honest is making me feel sick considering the last explosion over nothing!

technically yes, the rule of thumb says eat less move more so, if nothing else, you shouldn't put on!

I had a sneaky weigh in today as I ignored Tuesday's due to the hen party and Sunday gain then the bits of naughty since lol over the blumming moon I'm at 15.1!!!!!!!!!
I will be good over the weekend if I can lose just over 1lbs I'll be in the 14s!!! 1.7lbs takes me to 2 and a half stone loss so need to keep focused!!

2 weeks tomorrow I go on holiday if I can be there by then that'd be amazing. X

:0clapper::winner:

well done you!
I still have 9lb to go before I am in the 14's! :grumble:
" weeks to go, how exciting, where are you going?

Omg omg I got weighed this morning and I'm in the 14s!!!! Will get weighed on Tuesday for actual weight but I'm over the moon! I'm 2 and a half stone lighter today! Ahhhhh

Just going to a cheapy in Spain 5 nights all inclusive £390 x

I got lots of compliments last night which made me feel fab then someone we were out with last night took a pic of me and put it on FB and ppl were texting me to say I looked great and commenting on my weight loss. Felt mega happy. THEN today I saw the bride and she was saying how amazing I'm doing. Just felt so happy.

Did a comparison pic of the one from last night and one from when I was a week into plan and had lost 10lbs and thought I looked fab.... Cannot believe how big I actually . I didn't like the pic at the time and untagged it but tried to think it was the angle???

image.jpeg

Actually feel like I can see a difference in my face now :)

That's fantastic Emma - massive difference in your face. Beautiful in both though! X

Thank you both, I don't think it's massive change but I'm feeling much more positive. It just frustrates me when I'm wearing a size 14 pair of jeans but can't squeeze into a size 18 dress!

Ohhhhh THE dress update....
I did my measurements yday which based on their sizing charts make me a size 16. Considering originally the size 18 wouldn't fit me (granted a different dress) I was pleased. I'm a good few inches away from the 14 but as I had to give actual measurements I decided to just go for as I am then have it altered when it arrives. She went for the grape colour in the end which is fabulous x

Back