Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Natty You've lost 2 and a half stone ish in 7 weeks! That's loads and loads!

Omgoodness but it was sooooooo good!! I'm home alone and so want the rest of it! X

I know I know and I'm drinking on Saturday night so will be off plan then so need to be good in the lead up to it! Going to have a shake instead and hope that helps x

Did not do it!! :D !!!
Had a shake and more water. 2 shakes and the fish today.

Xx

I felt loads better this morning, had a shake and some water (yay) saw my mum and dad (to remind you divorced and strange relationship with my dad) went to see a new house, then went into a pub he likes he went to get drinks (Coke Zero) and came back saying he's got us all carveries! I had turkey and just veg with one roast potato, obviously couldn't eat much but I didn't have any of the naughty stuff including a Yorkshire! Mum then got the BIGGEST cheesecake ever in the world ever! I had a couple of tastes (I know I know) but stopped at that despite being encouraged to eat it!
Got home and I've had a really upset tummy waaaaa not fair when I didn't eat rubbish!?

Got a banging headache so trying to drink lots of water! Will have a shake soon.

NSV got into an old pair of next size 14 jeans today (total fluke) but baggy now at the end of day after stretching! Also on last row of hooks and eyes on my waist trainer!

Now I know I've mentioned this before and I'm sorry it's far TMI but....
The bleeding is getting ridiculous, I'm fine then suddenly have couple of days of heavy bleeding. I've got the implant so don't usually have periods and that's why I got it as I'm so poorly when I have them. Feel like sh#t bad stomach bad back bad head! This keeps happening though I figured it was just the calorie change and then would go back to normal but it's 11 weeks on Tuesday!
On a small positive at least my boobs have stopped being so sore I cried lol

Sorry about the content but no one else I can complain to

I feel your pain, I have a terrible time around totm.

You did really well with your food choices
Do you find the waist trainer makes a difference? and way to go on the 14 jeans :)

It's not totm though like it's not once a month it's at least once a week it's driving me crazy!

I really like it, makes me feel so confident and I think it's helped keep my tummy area firmer since I've been wearing it. I read that compression during weight loss is good to reduce to loose skin.
Mine was size 18/16 but as I'm on the last rung I need to get a 14/16 it's expensive but worth it I think x

image.png

This is where I get mine from. I had the lana this time but wondering whether to get another or try the essie as its cheaper!

Ohhhhh I might try one of those! Do you wear then all the time? X

Pretty much, think it's meant to be like 6 hours a day. I tend to put it on about 9am then depends what I'm doing as to when I take it off it's not uncomfortable so it's fine. Makes me feel so much better in myself when it's on!

Yday was a very very bad day, dads fault again. He insisted we went to Chinese buffet, I said I wasn't hungry but you had to pay even if you didn't eat so I ended up eating.... Granted no where near as much as I would of done in the past but still not good and annoying as it wasn't my choice, it wasn't planned and I didn't even want it! Went to my friends party last night and had a couple of vodkas and diet lemonades they hit me very hard considering the Chinese! I want food today but I'm currently having a shake

If anyone is interested rowlands pharmacy have belvia support shorts on sale for 99p!

Bad bad day... Sunday dinner then a child's parmo.

Ridiculous! I feel so rough! This period thing is killing me I think I might have to go to the doctors but I don't know if they can do anything if it's a side effect of the VLCD?

Ridiculous! I feel so rough! This period thing is killing me I think I might have to go to the doctors but I don't know if they can do anything if it's a side effect of the VLCD?

Sorry you're having a rough time hun. I think the VLCD really does mess with TOTM (although like you I agree 'month' is an understatement since starting Exante). I'm quite lucky that I'm usually 'light' but they are definitely worse on this diet. Might be worth checking in with doc though if you are having issues?

Hi Emma, just read through your diary and you really are doing amazing! xx

Back