FEATHER'S Food Diary

Thanks Eclipse :) i have ZERO faith in those ww points cards now! Do you have a ww card? WHY does it show as half a point on the card? Who or what should we believe? Book and calculator say 1pt and the card says 1/2pt.... HELP!!! I've been talking about this with other friends on ww and they too don't understand :/ Is it a waste of time to go shopping with the points card then :(

I tend to rely on my calculator, it seems to be more accurate. Perhaps the manufacturers change the ingredients from time to time and WW take a bit longer to catch up? I dunno ! ! ! lol

Hi all! As you can see i haven't been very good at posting my points this week :( Weigh day tomorrow and hopefully if i have a good loss (2lbs is good for me!) it will make me more determined! I'm thinking it won't be a good loss as it's that "time of the month" Do you think that TOTM makes a difference to the weigh in? If so, by how much?

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow hun. Sorry can't help with the TOTM question, haven't had one since April 2001 !

Hello! :) i lost 4lbs this week, so i'm really happy with that. That's me down to 15/1. As Tuesday is weigh day and Tuesday is treat day i'll start tomorrow posting what i eat. I had my discussion with the WW leaders about my Jaffas, lol! They basically couldn't answer me!!! They started going through the shopping guide but i told them "i know it says 1pt" and i told them about you Eclipse with your WW calculator (hope you don't mind?) also saying 1pt, YET, the card says 1/2! I'm now thinking about buying the WW calculator, lol! ;)

Day 1 of week 2

Slimfast Smoothie 3
Slimfast Smoothie 3
WW Chicken & Lemon Risotto 5 1/2
2 WW Naans 4
1 slice of WW bread toasted and eaten plain 1/2

= 16pts :)

Day 2 Week 2

Slimfast Smoothie 3
WW Tomato & Basil Chicken 4
2 WW Naans 4
Scottish Slimmers syrupy oat mini cookies 2
Slimfast 3

16points ;)

Why is it i get so far, like a couple of days and then stop posting? lol! Ah well, i'll still come on and chit chat about something on the diet though :) I AM, buying the WW calculator on Tuesday!! I've been going on the Treadmill every morning for about 40mins, WALKING, let me add, lol! I've also been 95% good on the diet this week so i'm hoping to lose 3lbs so i can get my Silver 7 :) lol!

No Silver 7 for me this week :( as i only lost 2lbs. Don't get me wrong as i am VERY happy with that loss but was soooo wanting that Silver 7 THIS WEEK!! LOL! Now down to 14/13 and have said bye bye to the 15s, AGAIN, lol! Day off from treadmill but will be back on again tomorrow and will be back here posting what i eat, which, will hopefully last longer than 2 or 3 days!!!! I think i'm going to really need this Food Diary this week x x x Oh! I bought the WW calculator aswell, cute little thing ;)

Sorry hun, haven't been reading/lurking much, so have missed your posts. Well done on the weight loss for this week and for breaking through into the 14's. Does that mean one less point per day for you now hun?

The WW calculator is a godsend, I always carry it with me in my handbag. By the time I dig it out, and my glasses to read the tiny print on the packages, I am surprised I am not arrested for attempted shoplifting lol xxxx

Hi Eclipse :) Yes that's me down to 21pts and thankyou for your comment :) lol! Yes the calculator is good. How long does the battery last though? How long have you had your one? I lost another 2lbs this week bringing me down to 14/11 AND i got my Silver 7' waaay!! lol! That's 8lbs in 3wks so far - I'd like to lose 6lbs over the next 2wks :/ to bring me to my first stone off... Well, i didn't even post ONE day of eating last week did i?:eek: I'm worried this week as Mother's Day is lurking too close to weigh day, lol! (as you know my weigh day is a Tuesday morning..) x x x x

I lost another 2lbs this week bringing me down to 14/11 AND i got my Silver 7' waaay!! lol! That's 8lbs in 3wks so far

Well done on your first Silver 7:happy096:

8lbs in 3 weeks is brill!!!

Love Mini xxx

Whoo hoo, well done you on your silver 7! Not sure about battery, had mine for 6 months and its still going strong lol

Hello :) hey thanks Mini and Eclipse :) This week i've lost another 3lbs bringing me down to 14/8. I'm also walking on the Treadmill 5 times a week and using weights for my BIG arms!! I think overall the combination is really helping me as usually i only diet, lol! Do any of you know whether you get something when you've lost your first stone? A couple of peeps are saying you get a "stone" for your purse and a "sticker" on your card and others are thinking you don't get anything? :/ I'd love to reach my first stone next week, lol! After that, a steady 2lbs a week weight loss would be great! I went to Morrisons for a Hot Chocolate to celebrate yesterday:) x x

I lost another 2lbs this morning at WW :) Secretly i was hoping for 3lbs so i could say i've lost my first stone! lol! GANNIT!! :) that's me lost 13lbs in 5wks. I must admit, i've used alot of the Slimfast drinks/smoothies this week aswell. I only managed to get to the gym twice this week aswell! Tomorrow i'm back at the gym and i'm back counting points (Tuesday is a day of no gym and no counting points for me ;) On 4th Jan 08 i was 15/13 when my Cambridge Diet Councillor weighed me. Only lasted on that diet 2wks! Today at WW i was 14/6 so i'm happy with the progress so far - 5st 6lbs to go!!! :( day by day :) "thanks for reading :)

hi

Well done on the weight loss so far... i've been on sw and been thinking about changing to ww, I'm about the weight you started at so im inspired to give it a go! i would be stealing your menus but i hate slimfast smoothies :S ... hope ur loss continues.. good luck

Thankyou Missy :) I'm glad i inspired you to give WW a go ;) I find it, VERY, difficult to diet and always have done. Last Saturday my mum was taken into hospital and is still there. My son took ill on the same day and was off school the Mon and Tues. It's been an emotional, stressful and difficult week for me and as a result i do what i always do in these situations - turn to food!!! I'm don't think i'll be going to WW this Tuesday as a result! I'm annoyed about it as i know i didn't count one point this week! :( My friends are telling me to look at it as my "bad week" and we all have them so start afresh on Tuesday, but.... does that ever happen? I'm scared i've slipped and i may not get back on track! I still had Cambridge Shakes left from Jan and this morning i had one and thought maybe i should do this diet again for a week or two?? Anyway, i'll let you know if i go on Tues or not :) WW is a great diet and it's so flexable with food, it's brill! Good luck with it and PLEASE, let me know how your doing :) x x x

Ok, i didn't go to WW this morning... I've had my BAD week and i've started afresh today :) Fingers crossed for me PPLLEASEEEE!! lol! ;) x x

Back