FEATHER'S Food Diary

Hi everyone :) Thankyou for all your messages here, means alot! I've decided to go back to Cambridge - i've started another thread for it and i don't start till Wed 2nd April. (mum's B/day the day before, 75, and as she spent Xmas in hospital and right now she's back in hospital but hoping she'll be home for her B/day on Tues 1st, i want to celebrate it with her without worrying about a diet i'm on!) If anyone is interested, please join me in the Cambridge Forum :) x x Thanks again and good luck to you all ;)

lol! didn't think my first ever WW thread would still be around :)

To think i was over 15st when i first started!! It's nice to read over again :)

Thinking about going to ANOTHER WW meeting on Wed morning. I'm failing here at every turn! One minute i'm doing Cambridge and the next WW but one sure thing is, my weight is going up instead of down!!

I've never stayed for a meeting and i'm thinking of staying on Wed. Maybe it will help me somehow. Maybe even make new friends :)

I'll keep you posted ;)

Looking forward to tomorrow at my NEW WeightWatchers meeting. I hope the leader is nice.. I'm going to try and talk to her after the meeting and see if she can maybe help me feel more positive instead of this negative feeling i have that won't go away. Almost like, i know i'm going to fail so what's the point!

Here's to a positive outcome tomorrow :)

I went to the meeting this morning and i really enjoyed it :) The leader is fantastic and i was able to have a chat with her after the meeting which was good!

I weighed in at 14/3 :( :( :(

I suppose i could look at it like this - my last weigh in on this thread is 14/6 so i've lost 3lbs,PMSL! ;)

The leader mentioned alot of interesting facts which i've taken on board. I'm also going to limit my treats to 3pts a day and try and fill myself up more on good food!

Ok, time to change my ticker :)

Day 1 -

Slimfast Smoothie - 3
Banana - 1
sandwich - 2 slices of Hovis seed sensations rich and roasted - 3
with..
15g of Hellmann's light mayo - 1
shredded lettuce, shredded carrot - 0
30g of Thai Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce - 1
sliced onion - 0
20g of Bernard Mathews wafer thin ham - 0.5
cucumber-0
Banana - 1

(a bowl of WW zero point soup)

"Light Choices" Chicken and Bacon meal - 7
(another bowl of soup)
Tangereen - 0.5

3 slices of WW Fruit Loaf - 3

"21pts" :)

Just briskly walked 2miles on the treadmill which took 30mins - is that good? lol! :)

I bought the WW POINTS Pedometer today at the meeting, but i haven't had a chance to look at it properly.

If i can lose 2lbs a week between now and xmas day, i will be 12st or just over which is what i'm aiming for :) 12st would be really cool though ;)

Day 2 -

Sandwich -
bread - 3
mayo - 1
lettuce - 0
wafer thin ham - 0.5
chilli sauce - 1
Banana - 1

Light Choices meal (Cottage Pie) - 5.5
Apple - 0.5

Sandwich -
bread - 3
mayo - 1
lettuce - 0
wafer thin ham - 0.5
cucumber - 0
chilli sauce - 1

3 slices of WW Fruit Loaf - 3

*21* pts :)

your an inspiration, hope i do as well as you have on WW :) i read all ur posts! :) x

your an inspiration, hope i do as well as you have on WW :) i read all ur posts! :) x

Thankyou missrachyp :)

I've been all over the place with my diet since coming off Cambridge in the summer :break_diet:Hopefully though, this is me back on track with WW again! I haven't started a Diary as i'm waiting till i have earned my first "silver 7" which means i'll probably keep going :party0019:

Have you started WW? I'll need to see if i can find your thread ;)

Thankyou again as that was a lovely thing to say - and good luck with whatever diet your doing :)

Well, the WW class i was attending back in Feb/March this year, i am going to go back to tomorrow! :) It's the only class i actually went every week faithfully too and i lost 13lbs in the 5wks :)

Here's to 10am tomorrow morning :) x

Hope you enjoy going back to the WW class tomorrow :)

Went down to class and i weighed in at 14/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The leader was selling tea and toast for 20p which i took :) and i stayed for the meeting. So i had me a nice warm filled tummy while listening to the leader talk about fruit and veg this week :)

I'm on 21points, i'm walking off 300cals on the treadmill every day and i'm also taking Adios MAX! Hopefully all this will get me back down to 14st QUICKLY,lol!

Day1 -

ww breakfast - tea and toast - i've put down as 2

snack - Nairns Oat Bakes, sweet chilli - 2 (in a bag)

3 slices bread (small Walburtons seeded batch, 1.5pts) - 4.5
with 3 slices of Morrisons thin sliced Smoked Ham - 0.5
and 50g of Morrisons Coleslaw - 1.5
with a Heinz Veg cupsoup - 1
1 Proactive yogurt drink - 1

"Light Choices" tuna pasta bake meal - 6.5 (it's the frozen one! I know they do a chilled one aswell)
Sugar free jelly - 0
ww yogurt - 1
"Nature's Finest" 125g of pear, peach and pineaple in juice - 1

21points! :)

Back again...

Hi :) At the start of the year i was 16st!! Heaviest i've been on here!! The lightest i got on here due to Cambridge was 12/9 then i went onto WW and got down to 12/5 :) and put everything back on again :cry:

Anyway,lol, here i am again weighing in at 15/6 this morning. So far this year i've lost 8lbs.

I'm going to come here and put everything down that i'm eating, again, hoping that this will help. I'm on 22pts and Friday is my weigh day :D

Back