FeAtHeRs - has made her decision!!

Thanks Karenlou :)

I just can't believe it took under a month to go from 12/6 on 8th July to 13/10 on 31st July!!! So heartbreaking,lol!

I'm looking forward to my first weigh in on Sat though and hopefully that will give me the boost i need :) Also, my friend is joining me which is great! ;)

Thanks saraian :)

According to MY scales, i've lost 4lbs since this time last week when i went to WW :) Where i get weighed, you can go on a Thursday night or Sat morning so it won't be till i get the official weigh in on Sat that i'll change my ticker.

Stuck to the "kick start" this week with a points value each day of 18pts and i'm REALLY happy to say i've lost 6lbs!!!! (now 13/4)

Can't wait to be back in the 12s,lol! :)

As it's my Birthday next Wed 13th (38th) i'm going to save a few points so i can have a piece of Birthday cake. Has to be done,lol!!

HELP!!!

Right now i have "feathers weightloss journey," Could someone please tell me how i can change it to something else? I notice a few of you change them depending on what's happening and i just can't figure it out :(

thankyou :)

Hi Feathers. First of all, well done on the 6lbs! I'm v impressed!

To change your thread title, double-click at the end of the title itself (but not when the thread is open, when it is in the thread list), which should highlight the text and you can then edit it.

I'm not very good about explaining these things so hope that makes sense x

Hey, hey, you did it! I'm fine thanks. Giving Core a try this week to see if it gives me a boost, as there seem to be some v good losses on here on Core. Also, I've not been eating very healthily recently so thought that would help (make!) me eat more fruit and veg.

hey feathers hun well done again on your loss this morning, im still in shock though about them charging that £10, talk about taking the wind out our sails lol, like we talked about on phone earlier, i gonna start my own thread and see how i go, it only 3:34 and im starving!!!! lol and only got as you know 4 1/2 pts left to use lol, do you think i should change my ticker seeing as i managed to shift 1/2 on way to the ww class this morning or leave it? lol

EVERY lb, half pound and ounce counts so change that ticker as last week you were 11/4 and your now 11/3.5 with a weight loss of half a pound :)

It's fab to see your ticker move,lol,lol! ;) I keep looking at mine LMAO!

2nd week day 1 menu -

porridge - 3.5
walkers steak and onion crisps - 2
2 bread with chicken tikka sandwich filler with lettuce - 6
2 bread with cheese and onion sandwich filler and lettuce - 7
2 ww choc chip cookies - 1.5

=20pts (not doing "kickstart")

Lol!! :)

Strangely, i do look out for you,lol! To my advantage of course, i know what you look like ;) If you see someone studying WW products with the WW calculator in one hand and has short blonde hair, 5ft1 - that's prob me!!!!!! :)

My friend joined the WW class i joined last week and she was charged £10 for registering!!!! she bought the calculator, £5.50 for the meeting and £10 fee!! i couldn't believe it and neither could she!!! I didn't realise it was SOOOO expensive to join, as i've never had to pay before!

REGISTRATION NO LONGER FREE!!! :(

Hopefully it will make my friend (sapphire) attend every meeting,lol! ;)

yeah i think they scraped the reg fee thingy because they are pushing the monthly pass instead! ...
6lbs is fantastic ! :) well done you! .... I did KS a couple of weeks ago and lost nothing! .... hohum! ..
Have a brill week

Thanks pixiepiratess :)

I must admit, i prefer the monthly pass because 1) the saving of course but also because i don't have to worry about keeping £5.50 aside each week! :)

I wonder why you didn't lose anything when you did the "kick start?" That would have really annoyed me i have to admit! lol! How many points are you on?

week2 day2

strawberry & chocolate Special K - 3
with added strawberries and banana - 1
WW Cherry Bakewell - 2.5
2 bread - 3
with Cheese and Onion sandwich filler/lettuce - 4
2 WW Choc Chip Cookies - 1.5
2 Fish Cakes with salad - 3
WW Cherry Bakewell - 2.5

over my points by a half so i'll take it off tomorrow :)

Back