FeAtHeRs - has made her decision!!

Aww don't worry about yesterday! Start anew today! well done for planning ahead! Sure you'll do great! enjoy that small piece of birthday cake!!! you deserve it! :):):)

Hi rufusdoofus ;)

If only it were a small piece,lol, and if only it were JUST one,lol! :break_diet:

Oh but it's so nice looking forward to it and knowing that it's not you going crazy because it's WITHIN POINTS! wahoo! I appreciate food so much more now! See me and the fish fingers crazyness. Today it's a tesco healthy living burger - 3 points. OH MY. With peas and potatoes and gravy, Nooo it's only 9.28 I can't get excited now I've got to work till 5! nooo! lol! I find that once I start my period my appetite dwindles a bit. It's good! Oh, I just want it to be over!! *sob*. I'm 2 weeks late as well! the pill did this to me! have never recovered!!!!

ENJOY YOUR CHICKEN FRIED RICE! YOU DESERVE IT! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

The Chicken Fried Rice was good but even better once i poured some Sweet and Sour Sauce over!! :eek::eek:

I think i read on your thread that your period "did" come? THANK GOD eh,lol!:D

Rage @ TOTM! It can be so pants being a girl.
Tho dont think I'd like to be a boy
Maybe for a day...

Anyway...nt sure if weve 'met' but just having a wee nosey thru your diary! Hope u r having a good week xxx

Hi there wannabe10 :)

Nice to meet you!

I was doing great till my period started and then it all went downhill :cry:I'm going to go into more detail later on in my thread here :eek:

How are you doing? :)

Since last Tuesday when my period started i have been unable to get back on track with my points...

Hey thanks guys :) x x

I had a really nice time on my Birthday :) but, ate MORE than the Chicken Fried Rice!!! and MORE than once piece of cake!!!!

Hubby was up from London this weekend and we ended up going out to a chinese resturant in town (Kings Lodge) Then the following day we NEARLY had Pizza Hut but we only got as far as the drinks as the pizza was taking too long and we had a film (Dark Knight) to catch! On the way home on the 56 we took home KFC,.. bucket!!!

Today hasn't been as bad except for the chinese ribs from Morrisons! Do i have to be so honest??? lol! ;)

I'm considering doing Cambridge again just to get me down to 12st then go back to my points...?...

I've ordered a Treadmill which is coming on Thursday so i'm REALLY looking forward to that :) I'd love to jog again but as i'm so heavy i feel quite embarassed about going out to the Bella park! I did go one morning (7am,lol!) and what a shock i got as i couldn't jog properly at all OR for long!!! At least if i have a Treadmill in my own home i can build myself up to the fitness needed to go out there.

Watch this space ;)

Aww, try not to worry about the birthday blowout. I'm a firm believer in having a day off from the diet on your birthday! I certainly did anyway...

I could never do CD, like my food too much and I think it restricts you socially too. Of course it's effective for people but it seems all the people I know who have done it go round in this cycle of one week on the diet, lose some weight, binge on food and put all the weight back on, back on the diet and so on. You have to do what you think is the right thing but I think if you stick with WW, make a fresh start tomorrow and go at it 100% then I see no reason why you can't get back on track and have some good losses. CD would be a big step backwards now surely?

Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide.

Aww, try not to worry about the birthday blowout. I'm a firm believer in having a day off from the diet on your birthday! I certainly did anyway...

I could never do CD, like my food too much and I think it restricts you socially too. Of course it's effective for people but it seems all the people I know who have done it go round in this cycle of one week on the diet, lose some weight, binge on food and put all the weight back on, back on the diet and so on. You have to do what you think is the right thing but I think if you stick with WW, make a fresh start tomorrow and go at it 100% then I see no reason why you can't get back on track and have some good losses. CD would be a big step backwards now surely?

Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide.

Thankyou Crystal :)

It's soooo difficult... I know the right route to take IS, WeightWatchers LONG term, but to get rid of the stone and a half i've put on in the month, i have to return to Cambridge.

I am soo limited to what i can wear aswell that it really makes me feel awfull :eek: I got rid of my 16s believing i'd NEVER be back there,haha, i should have known!!:rolleyes: I'm now left with 14s which i can't fit into!!:cry: Elasticated joggies are my sad best buddies right now.

I wish my treadmill would hurry up!!! :D

Noooo don't goooooo!

:cry:

lol, hope you have a successfuly time but please come back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

Awww well make sure you come back and keep updating wont you! ..... good luck hun xx

Back