Feb starters thread

I havent had a shake or anything, had lots of water, 2 x 500ml bottles and having a black coffee now, looking forward to my first shake!

welcome aussie:) your a week ahead of us, but good luck chicken, do it for the team! lol
any ideas for a team name just post in here.
I nominated mat as team leader hope you don't mind?

3 spaces left people hurry up! lol

I'd like to but i'm emigrating soon (hope to be leaving in the next 5 weeks or so), so I'll let someone else join the team that can be more consistent long term, sorry xx:cry:

awww big heart!! x

my contribution for team name ideas:

mission slimpossible
big butt buddies
team lighten up
waisted away
the rolling off stones
for goodness shake

any other ideas leave them here and we'll decide on the best one. Cheers.x

Haha...they're good ideas, I'm shocking with thinking of things like that. I will try and have a think today. I think this team and thread with people starting CD too, is just what I need at the moment to keep me strong! hugs xox

they're not that hard to come up with if you muddle letters about as well. What about the beating chastards?? lol oj
i think the thread is good for us all hun x

Well I thought it was too good to be true. Here I was trying to do something positive, knowing that the more I get involved with everyone, the better chance I have of reaching my goal. Not just thinking about myself either, as I am also very willing to help others wherever I am able to. But already, I've hit a brick wall.

I was asked to join 2 of the current Teams. Both seem like excellent Teams and I would have no problem joining either of them. But who do I let down? On top of that I meet a new friend at the same stage as me, so also joining one of those Teams would let her down. How can I make a decision knowing someone will be upset?

For the past 9 years since I got divorced, I have taken a rear seat in life. Shutting myself away and avoiding responsibility wherever possible. I thought starting a new Team might be a good way for me to show people that I can be responsible and also prove it to myself.

I'm new around here, so I don't know the history of what has been going on in the Teams or between them, but I feel like I've done something wrong by wanting to start a new Team. I thought the Teams and the Challenges were supposed to be a way of having a bit of fun whilst dieting, but it seems I thought wrong.

Thanks Mat:p

Well, started this morning with a peppermint tea (not so nice when it starts to cool down) and just had a porridge. I haven't decided whether it was nice or not, i put a sweetener in, it was okay. It didn't make me throw up so it can't of been that bad.:jelous:

Well done on starting, and I'm glad you kept the porridge down. Maybe you'll grow to like it even more over the coming weeks.

Hi everyone, just a word of encouragement (from a end of January starter). :)
You all sound super positive :) sure you'll do well!

I havent had a shake or anything, had lots of water, 2 x 500ml bottles and having a black coffee now, looking forward to my first shake!

Great to hear you are positive and looking forward to a shake. Let us know what flavour you have and what it's like.

Nice to see your details too, I'm sure you'll reach your goal sooner than you think.

Well I thought it was too good to be true. Here I was trying to do something positive, knowing that the more I get involved with everyone, the better chance I have of reaching my goal. Not just thinking about myself either, as I am also very willing to help others wherever I am able to. But already, I've hit a brick wall.

I was asked to join 2 of the current Teams. Both seem like excellent Teams and I would have no problem joining either of them. But who do I let down? On top of that I meet a new friend at the same stage as me, so also joining one of those Teams would let her down. How can I make a decision knowing someone will be upset?

For the past 9 years since I got divorced, I have taken a rear seat in life. Shutting myself away and avoiding responsibility wherever possible. I thought starting a new Team might be a good way for me to show people that I can be responsible and also prove it to myself.

I'm new around here, so I don't know the history of what has been going on in the Teams or between them, but I feel like I've done something wrong by wanting to start a new Team. I thought the Teams and the Challenges were supposed to be a way of having a bit of fun whilst dieting, but it seems I thought wrong.

Hey Mat,
This is surprising to me that people may take offence to starting new teams. Sorry to hear that, just do what you want to do....we are all meant to be here to support each other. Whatever choice you make, people should not be offended.

Had my first shake, choc mint, was yummy. I feel like I have had water overload though, so gonna take it easy for a lil while! Feeling really positive, hope it sticks!

Hi guys, us rumblers started a new team a week ago, met on a thread and it went from there, so there is no problem surely????????

Had my first shake, choc mint, was yummy. I feel like I have had water overload though, so gonna take it easy for a lil while! Feeling really positive, hope it sticks!

Choc mint sounds nice. I want one even though I've not started yet. I must admit, I was shocked when I found out about the amount of water you have to consume. I'm going to be building up to it for my start next Monday.

Thanks for your other reply too, I'm not sure what to do yet.

I didn't know that. So was anyone against you starting a new Team?

no we just called ourself rumblers. then purple hugs did the rest, cos we already had six now team 22

Back