February 2016

Quick update but will do it all properly tomorrow and update the chart.

1.5 off for me tonight and got my 5 stone award! Feeling very pleased and I'm buzzing!

Hope the other Tuesday weighers have got the result they wanted xx

Well done Sarah!! Congrats on your award :D

I got a loss of 4.5lbs this week.. so thrilled. Got slimmer of the week and my 4.5 stone award (finally!). It makes up for this month being a bit wonky, even if I didn't get to my target for the month. Just hoping March runs a bit more smoothly ;)

1.5 off for me tonight and got my 5 stone award! Feeling very pleased and I'm buzzing!

Yay just saw this news on Instagram and had to quickly pop over to here to say "Whoo hoo! Well done" that's great Sarah you must be buzzing X X

Thank you all! I am over the moon! Cant quite believe how far i have come and cant believe how close the end goal is. Just got to try not to worry about it for the next week as I know i have things in my way but I want to get to target and I really want to not take too long about it!

Some fantastic losses yesterday guys - I have updated the chart. This week is looking much more green for us all, fingers crossed we can keep it up and end the month on a high!

Screen Shot 2016-02-24 at 07.30.00.png

1.5 on for me on the Monday, but with star week and a mega awful viral throat thing I wasn't surprised. SAS log and s stern talking to myself and i'm back to it

Well done Sarah!!

Wow so much to catch up on! Well done on those amazing losses guys, anyone with sts or gains hang on in there, I probably will be joining you later anyway!

Had my 2nd Osteo appoint yesterday, sometimes I wish I spoke out more! Half an hour of back manipulation and my back 'cracked' back into place again yet he said before that he thought the joint felt in position. I dunno, its costed me £75 so far, I live off around £30 per week on maternity leave so I can't really justify the cost, then he said see you next week to review. Luckily I can't go for 2 weeks (he only does tues) so i've booked the 3rd week but intend on doing the 1 exercise (i'm sure I could youtube more!) he gave me and see how I get on, hopefully I just need more time to recover.

In the mean time I really want to get back into some light exercise so I was thinking about re-starting walk from home on youtube, its literally walking around your living room at a good pace and she tells you you've done a mile etc, it takes about 40mins to walk 3 miles if I recall but its something light yet will get my heart rate up!

As for tonights weigh in I really don't know what to expect, in my heart I know I haven't done enough to deserve a loss but i'm still hoping for a half to get my half stone award!!! Pretty Please? ;)

1.5 on for me on the Monday, but with star week and a mega awful viral throat thing I wasn't surprised. SAS log and s stern talking to myself and i'm back to it

Well done Sarah!!

*Hugs* sorry to hear about your sore throat, its all you need when this plan is about eat eat eat and your throat treats the food like sandpaper grating your throat :( not to mention, synning medicines. That's the ridiculous side of this, synn medicines - I understand, that you could gain because it has a lot of sugar but synning it when you are poorly - takes most of your syns away for things you only want to reach when your ill, chocolate and home comforts :( Hope you feel better soon and come back with a cracking loss!

Pleased to report a 2.5lb loss. Got my club 10 award and won raffle too :)

Woohoo! Congratulations! so exciting for your club 10. Dying for mine coming next week fingers crossed! Brilliant news, I bet you are chuffed!

Lost 1.5lb tonight, making 8lb for this month :)

Well done you! fantastic. Ready for March Challenge?

1.5 off and my half stone award!

Woohoo! well done! good loss and no exercise in sight ;) congratulations on your award!

Well done ladies xx can I just ask if the March challenge as been set up yet lol x

The march one has been set up - have you checked it out? it just be just either above this or under this one, same set up :) with new people it seems

Well done you! fantastic. Ready for March Challenge?
I think so! I would so love to just lose 5lb next week to really kick start it. Think I'm gonna try some SP days and of course, exercise, which I haven't been doing.

I'm 7lb away from my Club 10 award which I definitely want to get by the middle of March :)

Back