February 2017 Challenge

Sorry @Sazmajig and gang I missed my weigh in, been hectic as.

Grrr struggling this week so far. Spent a couple of days away with one of my daughters and have not stayed on plan :hide: scared already for Friday's weigh in. Time for some damage limitation I think :whistle:

Can you add me please. Weigh in day Monday. Goal is 10 pounds loss. 2.5 off last week and 3.5 off tonight. Thanks.

Hey guys I have removed myself as I'm not able to weigh tonight and think I may just wait till next week to jump on the scales * week is looming and its been a bit off plan - I know I will be in my target by the end of the month but I don't need to affect the chart. Will still be updating the chart and seeing how you are all getting on!

Capture.PNG

I lost another 0.5 lb. I was good all week and stayed on plan so was a bit disappointed but hey ho, all going in the right direction. Here is to a new week ;)

Good luck everybody :)

Hi Sarah, could you put me down for a holiday this Friday? My daughter has a football tournament on Friday and we've decided to travel down to the location on Thursday and stay at a hotel (and I'm definitely not packing my scales as I've been naughty this week too!) thanks :rolleyes:

Don't give up, a 1/2lb gain on star week is pretty good, I usually gain more than that. Just stay on track and you should see a big loss next week!

@Sazmajig One and a half off for me please. Cheers Sarah. :)

Back