February challenge - love yourself all over again

Hi Texty, so glad you're running another challenge, loved the January one even though I didn't quite manage my 10lbs target. Going to be more realistic next month and aim for 8lbs please!

you're brave doing this all over again! Thank you Daz!

I think I will go with Sheila's suggestion of 4lbs please xxx

Hi everyone , I've joined the Easter challenge but would love to join this too ,

Can I go for 4lb please,

Daz your sheets are amazing in all the challenges I've been in none compare to these
Soooo excited to be getting there scales moving again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone , I've joined the Easter challenge but would love to join this too ,

Can I go for 4lb please,

Daz your sheets are amazing in all the challenges I've been in none compare to these
Soooo excited to be getting there scales moving again

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HI

Can I join even though I have failed miserably in the Jan challange - I'll go for 5lbs please.

View attachment 122168

Well Daz!!!! Im glad someone is scared of me lol - even OH doesnt bat an eyelid when im around :p

MrsMG dont believe everything he tells you lol im a pussycat

Post in here each week after weigh in, i am shackled to the radiator awaiting posts so that i can keep on top of things. Been here since June last year, but they finally enslaved me about October i think it was. :cry: The sheet, you will see its been updated as i post the newest version along with the quotes of who i have updated. Click the image of the sheet, that will pop it out, click again and it will go to its own page, and then it can be clicked again to zoom and scroll. As for who to avoid, um, i shouldn't really say, but promise you will keep it to yourself. Texty, nightmare, always going on about something or another. Autumn500, always finds something wrong with the sheet, just trying to get me into trouble with Texty all the time, And Llamasocks, purposely makes me laugh, She knows i am forbidden to laugh in here, but She again likes to see me told off by Texty (She demands i call Her Mother as well, just to exert Her authority over me) ssssshhhhhh, don't say i told You, pleeeease. Easter Challenge!

Hahahahaha, what can I say, I'm High maintenance :p

Ooh there's an Easter one too? Must have a look! Do we just post out weigh ins here each week or do we pm them? Go on, tell me the names of the people to avoid! I won't tell! Lol

Welcome, and good luck with any of the challenges you join!

Back