Fed up

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hey ppl
Just want to say your all getting on so well, I read the posts every day and its amazing what you can do when you want it so bad. I must admit tho I feel really fed up, it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm not doing anything because everything seems to involve food and drink and i have absolutely no energy. Feeling a bit crappy today :-(

Aw sorry to hear that Emma. U have done fantastic so far..... One crappy birthday is worth it....u dont want to undo all of ur hard work for one day.....ur so close to the 11's

Ava
xxxx

You are the only one who knows what's best for you. Is it better to stick at it knowing that next year you can have a fantastic birthday in your new slinky body, or is it better to have a day off knowing that you will have a week where you probably don't lose and have to go through getting into ketosis again, which could risk derailing your diet. Either of those would be a reasonable choice. The no energy thing worries me a bit - I'm wondering if it's due to the emotional aspect of being on a vlcd, as I know the lipotrim packs give you all the nutrition you need. Would it be worth checking with your doctor to make sure you are ok?

If you do stick to your plan would something like a pampering spa session be a nice treat to celebrate your birthday, which wouldn't need to include food or drink? Whatever you decide you will succeed I'm sure.

Thanks Ava, that's very true i haven't been in the 11s for years would be so good to be there.

lass321 that's a really good point it's not worth having a say off and going through it all again, I'll make up for it next birthday. Pampering would be great but got two boys age 1 and 9 so they will have other ideas lol thinking of taking the kids to the farm or something just so I can get out and not stay in thinking about food!

thanks for your support it really helps
xx

Hi Emma

We do get so hung up with birthdays etc and it becomes a 'rite' in our heads to go and have a nice meal or a knees up or similar. There is no reason why you can't postpone your birthday until you're ready later on in the year - you can put a prospective date on it now if you like. You can do all those things above (in moderation) in a much slimmer body, and a really nice outfit that you couldn't squeeze into at the moment and be very proud of yourself that you got through your birthday in full control. Personally I feel a great sense of achievement that I got thru December 100%. I had my birthday followed by Christmas and New Year all in the same month. It makes you believe you can deal with anything food related, which is going to be a plus for when you are maintaining. Hope you're feeling a little brighter. Big hugs, Kay x x x

Thanks Kay, I still don't know how the hell you managed to do it over Christmas that's got to be the worst time to do it . Your a legend. Birthdays and Mother's Day is the only time I really go out which is why it seems so hard. I'll get through it tho, if you can do Christmas I have to be able to manage my birthday. Determine to be a size 12 when I go on holiday in June, I still think its impossible for me to be a size 12
x

Support from the forum was the only way I did it. Many others were staying 100% and I had soooo much weight to lose at that point and I didn't want to blow my chances. I went to have my hair cut today. My hairdresser that I've been going to for over 10 years, last saw me in January and was gobsmacked today, and kept telling everyone in the salon how much I'd changed and how well I'd done. To be perfectly honest it was fantastic and I had a really good time lol.
You're over the halfway mark now and I'm so sure you'll be a size 12 in June and that you are going to look sensational!!! x x x

I agree! It's so hard to take compliments from others. Even though we're shedding the pounds off our body, the pounds r still in our minds!

As Kay said, onwards and downwards I'm sure you'll look fab in June! Xxx

:bday: :party0019::party0019::bday:

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Emma,
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

:party0019::party0019:

Happy birthday Emma :D Hope you'd a lovely day with your boys x

Teapot, I miss the compliments thing! I lost 3.5 stone on LT last year and I remember that when people started noticing they'd be asking me questions like "what's your secret" and calling me "skinny mini" and it was such a boost!! I hope I can stick it out long enough to get to that stage again where it becomes really noticeable!! :D

Emma I've seen your other thread and I'm really proud of you having your choc shake instead of birthday treats! Well done babe, it takes great strength of mind to get through birthdays and other excuses to eat during the year and to stay strong. xx

Thanks skinny, it was tricky as would normally go harvester with the family or get a take away, but im glad i didnt give in now.
its weird how depressed you can get over food, it's a circle, i eat when im depressed then get depressed because I'm fat, just keep thinking how great it will feel to be slim, im taking my two boys on holiday in June and it will be our first proper holiday we've ever had as money's always been tight so I want to have a great time with them and join in instead of worrying about people seeing me in a swimming costume or shorts. So determined to stick to this diet.

Although you probably feel a million miles from your goal you only have 2 and a half stone you want to loose. I lost that exact amount in 6 weeks so you really can do it. Another week or 2 and you will really be seeing results and your clothes will be getting to big

how are you getting on so far? X

It was good thanks lass , went to tropical wings ( a zoo in wickford) with my two boys, my fiancé, mum, sister and my mother in law to be. Was good to get out of the house and When everyone got hotdogs I wasn't even tempted which is good. Can't wait till Mondays weigh in x

Wow Emma - look how far you've come in just 6 weeks, brilliant, well done! That's the sort of birthday present that's really worth having :)

Thanks everyone for my messages!! I thought I'd already said this but posted it in the wrong forum lol silly me. I lost 6 pound this week yay xx

Thanks doodles you have done brilliant !! Well done :)

Thanks everyone for my messages!! I thought I'd already said this but posted it in the wrong forum lol silly me. I lost 6 pound this week yay xx

Bloody well done to you Emma! Absolute trooper and achiever xx

Back