Fee Fi Fo Fum Fattifi wants a smaller bum!

fattifi

I started a bit hap-hazzard last week as I was at a hen do this weekend when I was off plan but I am properly back on plan now!

I'm not counting it as day one as I liost 1.5kgs last week (I was on the diet for two days!) and haven't put it backon when I weighed this morning.

I was in such a rush this morning that I forgot my shaker and shakes! Luckily last week I took some extra meal packs to work as new this would happen and I didn't want to binge.

I plan to lose 1.5stone then reassess, that will take me to a healthy BMI and hopefully fit in to most of the clothes in my wardrobe (size 12/14s mainly). I'll then reassess as to whether another stone is realistically achievable to get me in to the rest of my clothes. About 2 years ago I was a size 10, weighed just under 10stone and thought I was fat! How silly was I?!

This is hopefully the start of a journey of me reassessing my relationship with food and getting back to proper home cooking, as my weight started to increase when I got lazy in the kitchen.

Official week one weigh in is -4lbs :) I'm quite pleased as it has been really hard to stay on plan due to having loads of events- a bbq on Saturday where I had meat and salad, and a couple of nachos :( but I also didn't weigh my meat. And a christening yesterday where I also had mainly meat and salad but again, didn't weigh my meat and eneded up having a cupcake :( but still, a loss is a loss and I didn't use it as an excuse to binge.

I measured myself last week and am officially at my biggest :( will measure again week 3, give myself some time to shrink.

This week I have another 2 bbqs!

whoops, had a glass of wine or two...oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

Not doing too bad. Had a slip up Monday becasue I was out for a meal but straight back Tuesday. Got a bbq and meal out on Sunday but hoping I'll be in ketosis by then so won't care and can have something keto-friendly!

So, after a week of very nearly 100% (not counting Buffetgate on Sunday) I have lost 10lbs! Woohoo. Can't believe it.

Got a wedding on saturday and will have to come off plan for that and I am going hillwalking for the day on Wednesday, s and s have suggested I come off plan for that :( don't know what I'll do.

Hi, well done that's brilliant. Day 1 again for me (for the last time) and hope I can get losses like yours. We can do it! :)

As long as you come straight back on plan you will be fine and think of all the good the hillwalking will be.

Hi, well done that's brilliant. Day 1 again for me (for the last time) and hope I can get losses like yours. We can do it! :)

As long as you come straight back on plan you will be fine and think of all the good the hillwalking will be.

You'll get there, it took me a few false starts!

So nearly caved today- buffet at work for a colleagues birthday, gorgeous food and an AMAZING cake. One of my colleagues had cooked biryani, which I adore, so I picked the meat out of it and just ate that plus the tiny amount of rice stuck to it. I also had a tiny piece of cake (25g- I weighed it) I could have gorged myself on the lot, and normally would have done!

Really should be getting on with an essay, but I can't be booootttttthhhhered!

grrrr infuriating day. Cravings have gone mad. Caved and ate two digestive biscuits and a kitkat finger. 62 carbs and 783 calories, but that is it for today!

Wedding was amazing and I gorged on pies and bread and scones (it was picnic style) so not officially weighed in as it will be a false negative, I did weigh, and had put on 5lbs! But it ha s now gone, aswell as an extra lb. Hopefully can get a few more off by weigh in on Tuesday, I'd really like a stone in 3 weeks, but that might be expecting too much.

Back