Induction fee like packing it in!!!

Morning Ange, I got on scales total loss 5lbs i would have liked a bit more but then i did loose 7lb before i started Atkins so i have lost 12lb in a month counting the non Atkins week! I will be happy with at least 2lb a week until my holiday thats in about 8 weeks. I am going to try and start having ago at some of the lovely recipes its just having the time.
Hope you have a good week just think Mexico WOW!!.
Take Care.
Helen.x

Helen that is fantastic ....over the moon for you...2lb a week is so achievable .....it paid to not keep getting on the scales although must admit I was tempted today ....bet your well excited about your hols never been to Ibiza .....I've heard that it is gorgeous if you go to the quiet side if the island .....keep up,the good work Helen it's paying off

ANGIE x

Hi Ange, Yes i think not getting on the scales all the time made a difference. I am going to Es Cana in Ibiza it looks very nice its the quite side lol!! my foam party days are long gone. I am looking forward to a very large Gin and Tonic more that food is that normal? Try and stay off the scales if you can. I am going to start with some fast walking today to see if it will help with the weight loss.
Izabella has gone home she is still very tiny but i am sure she will catch up. well time for work again
Take Care
Helen x

Oh that is great news that Izabella is home....couple of months from now she will be fighting fit :) think a little bit of exercise will help ....I did the gym yesterday for an hour...I'm no gym bunny lol....gonna try and go for 3 times a week if poss....putting the scales on blank at mo lol have a good day at work.....your first post was so good gives inspiration to us all to stick with Atkins and not give up....as the weight does come off eventually. I totally understand the g & t situation I find it very difficult to not have any alcohol ...I tend to stick to vodka if I do go out. I have a drink nice a week I've cut down fro Fridays, Saturday's splurge of bottle of wine or 4/5 bottles of fruit cider (I sound like a right alcoholic lol). So think in the long term it will show on the scales.

Angie x

Hi Ange, Good luck with the gym!!!! i have joined a few in my time i think i will stick to walking at the moment its free and i enjoy it even nicer when the sun is shinning.
I started to go to Zumbe classes begining of the year but because i work such stupid shifts it was so difficult to fit the classes in i really enjoyed it i love music so dancing felt like i was having a good time but my god did you work your bum off!! you can burn some serious cals doing zumba.
Looking at your stats if you are really good next scale day could show you in the 11st bracket yeahhhhhhhh!!
go for it girl you no your worth it
cath up soon
Helen xxx

He he he .....hi Helen how are you ? I've decided not to weigh myself until 1st September I've been a little bit naughty and booked a week away in Devon before I start back at Uni....need a bit if down time as when I go back it's gonna be manic ....I will be on placement which I can't wait to do but I won't have anywhere near the time to myself that I've had the past year .....plus studying n top of all that....scary stuff lol

How is baby Izabella doing? Hope she is doing great :) and your getting lots of cuddles :)

Yeah I've done zumba on the wii but the boys take the Micky out of me...gym killed me for 2 days after ached like you wouldn't believe lol

Hope your managing to stay on plan ....it's sort of become a way of life now for me....and not really struggling at all..apart from the fruit tart that had my name on yesterday and kept calling me lol....I did resist but oh my god it looked so nice

Have a lovely weekend

xxx

Hi Ange, Devon is a wonderful place its the closest we get to being abroad lol, sounds like you have a hectic few months coming up so a kick back week in Devon is just the ticket.
I feel like Atkins has become the norm for me as-well its just not like on a Diet is it because if you do it right then you are never thinking about what you are going to eat next i find myself having to watch the clock because i could easy go over meal times.
Izabella has put a whole ounce on!!! she is feeding every 2 and a bit hours so very demanding on my daughter and her hubby but she will soon settle in a routine and go longer between feeds.
good idea not to get weighed until sep then you might get a nice surprise even if you have a week away.
Hope your weekend is a healthy one!!
Helen xx

i found this very helpful i have these weeks too where i don't lose much in the way of weight but i lose inches, keep it up x

Back