feel great after a mega bootcamp walk!!

lizzielipps

Back to basics!
Been for a long walk today it rely was a killer!! My partner has clearly decided to become my bootcamp trainer and hooked me up with a heavy ruck sac and our 42lb "little girl" in the push chair (only in the push chair because of how far he took me!!) after a good 2 hrs intense walking and up 3 mega mega hills (i rely thought I was gonna end up flat on my face half way up the last one!) But i guess there would have been no way i could have done this 3/4 months ago so rely pleased i pushed myself!! Still feel like im burning now 2 hrs later!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

well done hon! I find it bad enough walking the 50 mins home from work, and thats only down one hill, up the other.

Good for you, that's what you need. I usually put my 5 month old daughter in a carrying sling she's about 20lbs & have my 2 year old in the pushchair & go for walks like that, it is hard work. I'm sure it'll work for us X

Good for you, that's what you need. I usually put my 5 month old daughter in a carrying sling she's about 20lbs & have my 2 year old in the pushchair & go for walks like that, it is hard work. I'm sure it'll work for us X

I know and the good thing was we all rely enjoyed it!!

well done hunni! must say kids are handy for losing weight lol. i often shove adam in the buggy and go for a walk =] xxxxxx

Well done :happy096:

I go out walking with hubby and on Saturday we went for a "trundle" that turned into a trek -that turned into a hike ... at least I didn't have a baby and a rucksack though :faint2: ... we did 2 hrs and I swear there were hills where you couldn't see the top until you were on it :eek: we were both aching by the time we had done but it felt great... and I bet the little one loved the fresh air (and hopefully it made them sleep well :p)
You will soon be whipping up those hills in no time ;)

Well done :happy096:

I go out walking with hubby and on Saturday we went for a "trundle" that turned into a trek -that turned into a hike ... at least I didn't have a baby and a rucksack though :faint2: ... we did 2 hrs and I swear there were hills where you couldn't see the top until you were on it :eek: we were both aching by the time we had done but it felt great... and I bet the little one loved the fresh air (and hopefully it made them sleep well :p)
You will soon be whipping up those hills in no time ;)
no sleep that would be too good!! but just wanted to say wow well done on your weight loss!!!

Back