Feel Ill

missclare85

Silver Member
:cry::(
I feel so so sick! I woke up this morning ive no energy and feel generally sick...i dont know if i can stomach my shakes i keep gagging like i want to throw up and thats without a shake :(
An i keep getting cramps in my calfs ouch they hurt, i think im dehydrated???? As i ususally get them after a heavy night on the ale! But how can i be when im drinking more then 3litres of water a day more then ive EVER drank in my LIFE!!!!!
:sigh: I feel so miserable this morning :(

Sounds like your in the transition to ketosis it effects every1 differently but it made me feel awful! Whoosy, sickly and no energy once it kicks in you should be right as rain in a few days. Have u tried adding coffee or peppermint tea to and sweetneer to ur choc/vanilla shakes i find them much easier to stomach that way! Good luck

ive been fine with the shakes untill last night and today!
ive got peppermint to add to choc today IF i can stomach them but i dont like coffee :(

Well i hope the rest of your day gets better- wish i could advise you on something to take to settle ur tummy but i dont think any of it will be allowed on LT :(

I am sorry you are not feeling well. Have you tried the choc hot with a sweetener? I found the other day i wasnt so good and this made me feel a bit better, i think it was having something warm and a bit sweet. Hope you get better soon.

cawisu xx

heya, hope u feel better soon.. think its just the first few days.. fight through it if you can.. when you get out the other side it'll be worth it xx

Hi Hun, its day 5 for me now and ive woken up feeling absolutly brilliant better than I have done for months!! You just need to hang in there a few more days, I have been getting cramps in my calfs too, I think its just your body adjusting to all the changes. I really hope you get through today and im sure yourll feel better tomorrow x

Morning, keep going at it. This morning I've been really naughty and weighed myself, with staggering results, according to my scales I'm 7lb down, my jeans that were rather tight on monday, have been washed dried and are positively loose, there is light at then end of the tunnel, keep going you will definitely see some brill results, promise. xx

hey hope you feel better chick!!

I added peppermint to the vanilla and is gorgeous so def try that!!

Im on day 1 today. Had one milkshake at 9am, had loads of water but feeling a bit woozy and have a few rumbles in my tummy! Just had to make my daughters lunch, that was fun! Just going to down more water ( hello toilet ) and then have another shake at 1pm, then off to work for me till 7pm. Try and keep busy, keeps your mind off food. Keep going!!

Just keep going and in the next fews days you should feel great. It's well worth it to keep going to get to your first wi, which will spur you on for your second week. Good luck.

Sorry to hear that hon!! Dont worry it will pass and you will feel so much better!! xx

Back