Feel I've let myself down day 5 and just binges on 6 ryvitas. Really disappointed x

gerujool

Silver Member
Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too!!

I did so well in my first week and lost 8.5 pounds. Went to my mums on Sunday and it's been down hill ever since. I'm so embarassed!! Don't want to go and get weighed tomorrow.

We need to be strong! This diet works and in a short few weeks the benefits will show. Stick with it!! Blank those Ryvita out of your mind. X

Starting Weight: 188lbs.

Most important thing is you take it on the head that you had those ryvitas but stop there. It takes more of a bigger person to get weighed after a wee slip up. Also think what a wee slip up would have been before. 6 ryvitas is better than 6 Mars bars or 6 bags of crisps. X

Hi Ladies thanks so much for ur comments they really do help. We all slip up from time to time we are only human. Be good to hearr from u and hope ur back on track xx

Hi girls, I've done a boob too :( Day 10 and last 2 days I've been picking and eating just crap! Now am left starving and feeling bloated. You would think the good loss in first week would spur me on!
Really can't fail on this it is too important!!

Hi Mrs D, write off the last two days and start again today, its so hard this diet all i wanna do is eat and im not even hungry! I have had some scrambled eggs couple of times this week.

But its only for a few weeks and just take each day as it comes chick.

U CAN DO IT xxx

Thanks for that am back on track today :) allowing myself to have the odd piece if chicken when I'm desperate!
Have gone a bit mad with cooking and baking for friend and family since starting the diet-glutton for punishment me thinks!! Haha
Hope your having a good day honey xxxx

Hi Mrs D

Glad ur back on track, ive just bloody eaten a mushroom omelette and two hard boiled eggs, feel sick now and so 13disappointed in myself, its silly really as whats the calories in that nothing really. Feeling mixed emotions at the mo dont feel like im losing any weight or looking any different, mind u only on day

Hi Mrs D Glad ur back on track, ive just bloody eaten a mushroom omelette and two hard boiled eggs, feel sick now and so 13disappointed in myself, its silly really as whats the calories in that nothing really. Feeling mixed emotions at the mo dont feel like im losing any weight or looking any different, mind u only on day
Don't get disheartened. It's hard isn't it. I've struggled all this week to stay 100 percent and don't know why..totm is coming up and I do tend to get the urge to eat leading up to it. Am really not looking forward to weigh in tues eve! I am mostly eating meat/ protein when do eat like u so maybe it's not that bad?! We have both list so we can do this. Xxx

Hi

Well im well chuffed with my weight loss this week 6lbs off, wow didnt think id manage that as dont feel any different, and the eating of omelettes didnt do to much damage.

Right another week wanna get in that 12 bracket xxxx

Hi Well im well chuffed with my weight loss this week 6lbs off, wow didnt think id manage that as dont feel any different, and the eating of omelettes didnt do to much damage. Right another week wanna get in that 12 bracket xxxx
Wow that's amazing well done you! So pleased for you :) see you CAN DO THIS!!! Hurrah xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know just goes to show that u can eat as long as it's right things.

When's ur weigh in x

I know just goes to show that u can eat as long as it's right things. When's ur weigh in x
Mine is tomorrow eve. My works trousers feel loser on me this morning but have picked so much not expecting a big loss at all!
Keep up the good work xxx

Thanks fairy, omg my 13 yr old son has just eaten one of my bars arghhh!! Kids eh x

I would have drop kicked my kids for eating my stuff!! Ha ha! Good luck for the scales tomorrow hunny. Let us know how you get on x

Well Day 18 went out the window, completely! I do feel disappointed in myself but I'm bak on it today x

Phew just got weighed and stayed the same after my horrendous few days

I've had some not so great things going on at work and Friday night just had enough and drank a bottle of wine! But over the weekend just been eating bits and bobs so well chuffed I've stayed the same. Bak on it tomorrow though like u say nothing tastes as good as slim!!!

How's ur week been xx

Back