Feel like a failure :(

najwa

najwa said:
Hi guys,

I'm finding this so hard! I'm getting married in September and really want to lose 10lbs by my dress fitting in August. I put on half first week ( time month) lost 4 in 2nd week and today I gained 1.5lbs!

Fair enough, was little naughty but not Terribly. I find my 26 points do no stretch enough and I'm left hungry! Makes me think about food ALL the time. Really want to get on track! I even did exercise this week....still a gain :(

Sorry for the moan x

hiya

dont stress, august is a long way away still so time to start back up, i started today aswell and also at top of the page there is a April challange coming up (1 month solid diet with all april supporters) i just signed up with a 14lb target as a loss. go on sign up an give it a try, i bet there is great daily support there.

as for food craving, what i do it drink water (lots off it) before a meal, with the meal, an after the meal - its very very filling.
also most fruits are as little as just 1 point,

hope you have better luck, also im thinking of starting my own personal blog on here, an that way you get a lot off support. look at u daily intake, an decide if u need that extra little bit more or less

Shane :-D

you have a ton of time to lose 10lbs hun, brush yourself of and re start ... just dont give up ! x

Why don't you try upping your points to 29 a day (the original lowest pp). Or spread your weeklies 7 per day. I still lose weight when I stick to 29 instead of 26 (that's _when_ I stick to it but been a bit "off" with WW lately). Loads of time till august, don't feel like a failure. We all have these blips! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling on 26pp per day. I know some people do fine but I find it quite hard and feel I have to be very strict with myself. Not got an awful lot of solutions for you but at least we're in the same boat :)

Lol, glad I'm not the only one either. Feel like I am constantly thinking about food.

I have been trying 29 points past few days....I'll let you guys know how I get on next Tuesday.

Loving this forum
X

I lost 45 lbs in 3 months by eating small meals every 2 hours and 90 minutes of exercise. It's the only thing that works for me after trying a lot of diets and weight loss ideas.

I find 26 very hard to stick to and get annoyed when I go into my weeklies too soon in the week - my WI is Monday and I try to save my weeklies for the weekend.
If I think it's gonna be a tough week I go upto 28 or 29 so I don't feel like I've failed. X

Have u had a look into simply filling? There is a sticky at the top of the page which gives u all the info!

I do a mix of pp and sf! I find 26pp hard to stick to and I find my sf days really easy! Maybe IRS worth trying a sf day in ur wk!

Back