Feel like such a piggy

paigesmum30

Silver Member
Today is my second day and i chose a green day. This is what i've eaten so far:

Breaky 2 slices nimble toast with flora light (HE, 2 1/2 syns) and 3 boiled eggs

Snack 2 plums

Lunch small bowl of couscous with chopped cucumber, spring onion and cherry tomatoes

Snack 1/3 tin of spaghetti and some sweetcorn (left over from daughters dinner lol)

Haven't had dinner yet but was going to have JP with some salad but think i've eaten too much already arghhhhh

Any ideas of what i should be changing/eating?

Thank you
Claire

Looks good to me, but you've hardly even had any syns yet and only one HEX! Make sure you get plenty of fruit & veg too. Always best to reach for superfree to snack on first if you can.

Dont be afraid to eat!

sounds ok to me, obv u might want to have your healthy extras! today i did a green day
b -fried egg sarni hexb & hexa coffee milk
l - sw chips mushypeas mushrooms fried egg 1 slice of bread hexb yogurt for after
t - jacket spud beans mushrooms triangle cheeses x2 light hexa - yogurt for after
snack - fruit diet cola for later lol

i feel like ive stuffed my self today : ) oh and i used 5 syns on marge today for my bread a spud

Oh i feel a little better now :) I AM still hungry but terrified of getting it all wrong lol. I forgot about my other HE but i have had milk in cuppas throughout the day for my a choice. Does it matter if i don't have the other HE? I could have some tuna in my jp for the HE couldn't i? Also i'll use another 2/3 syns in my JP............it all feels soooooooooooo naughtly heehee

SW works by ensuring we aren't hungry by giving us lots o free food, Healthy Extras, fruit and Veg to fill up on. This keeps your metabolism up, and hopefully stops us pigging out on naughty things because we're hungry.

You shouldn't be hungry on SW - if you are regularly hungry, it won't work. Food is your friend now!! (Well, free-food is anyway!!)

Enjoy it xx

SW works by ensuring we aren't hungry by giving us lots o free food, Healthy Extras, fruit and Veg to fill up on. This keeps your metabolism up, and hopefully stops us pigging out on naughty things because we're hungry.

You shouldn't be hungry on SW - if you are regularly hungry, it won't work. Food is your friend now!! (Well, free-food is anyway!!)

Enjoy it xx

Thank you :) I'm really enjoying the fruit and i'm going to make a big batch of veg soup to snack on during the week

Back