Feel rubbish today

Kel1512

And on the border line of raiding the cupboard for junk. Thing is I have no idea why, ive had tummy ache (think thats ttm although hard to say because I don't actually get it if you see what I mean) my get up and go went without me today.

I know (in another post) I have to eat more syns as I was only having 5 or less per day do I wonder if it's that little thought in my head??

Who knows but I don't like feeling like rubbish so hopefully this will pass fairly quickly a I don't want to undo all my efforts so far

I've got SW burgers and chips in the oven and SW tomato salsa to go with them. Hopefully this will fix the sweet craving

No idea why I've posted this, guess writing it sorts my head out haha

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Take yourself for a walk. The fresh air may help to clear your head :)

If you can't go for a walk then make a list of the following:

1. Three positive things that you have done today
2. Something you are looking forward to tomorrow
3. All the reasons you want to lose weight

Then tell me you still want to raid that cupboard . . .

How r u doing? excellent tips from sally, have to remember to use them myself.

Thank you Sally your reply helped :) I enjoyed my dinner and had some strawberries after so it's curbed my sweet craving I think. Going to for a nice cycle ride now

Thank you for your support xx

well done for resisting and for adding some body magic :) I bet ull wake up feeling great

Happy to help :) I can't take full credit for those tips - they're a combination of Slimming World and Paul McKenna advice. Hope you enjoyed your bike ride.

You could try, fruit, carrot sticks when you are tempted, I find that it works for me.

Well I have woken up this morning feeling quite pleased and refreshed. I thought I may still feel rubbish and not want to stick to plan today but I don't, I feel great and done the dreaded re-weigh (I know u shouldn't) and I am 1lb lighter than yesterday which surprised me as yesterday was the first day ever I had all 15 syns

Thank you so much for your support xxx

Back