Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feel sick don't know what's wrong with me

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I feel like queasy, dizzy & really tired. I can't seem to shake it.

I thought I was going to pass out yesterday & had to have a mars bar (loads of syns) but felt a bit better after.

Is there some virus or something going around.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    i had this last week, its passing now but still tired. i think its a bug, have some carbs ( pref extra easy or green style rather than mars!) ;)

hope you feel better soon.
    xx

4. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks, its really weird as feel very weak.

I just can't face proper food. I know I'll put on but will just have to deal with it.

It's difficult to get a proper rest as got a little one (14 mths old) & work part-time...just want to feel human again.

5. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry to hear your not feeling well big bear!! If you need something sweet why not try the chickpea cake in the recipe section? I made it last night and it tastes just like any sweet cake you buy from the shop - really easy to make and practically syn free - that way you can have a bit of as binge without sacrificing the syns

Hope you feel better soon

xxxx

6. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks will try this cake but was at work yesterday so grabbed whatever I could.

7. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I felt like this for a few days, I too had a real headrush and nearly passed out once too. Then after ahving ran 6 km for 3 out of 7 days the previous week, could hardly get up the stirs to the gym last week. Thought I was going mad! Then the sore throat started, and felt really rouhg. Yesterday strp throat was diagnosed. This is some sort of throat infection. I ahve started antibiotics but still feel so so tired. I'm sure its just a bug or a virus. Rest is what you need, but so hard with kids. I am a single Mum to two, so know that they don't start doing stuff themselves cos mum feels ill, not that young.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.