Feel sick don't know what's wrong with me

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 23 February 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I feel like queasy, dizzy & really tired. I can't seem to shake it.

I thought I was going to pass out yesterday & had to have a mars bar (loads of syns) but felt a bit better after.

Is there some virus or something going around.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. msblonde

msblonde a new way of living!

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(9.22%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    i had this last week, its passing now but still tired. i think its a bug, have some carbs ( pref extra easy or green style rather than mars!) ;)

hope you feel better soon.
    xx

4. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks, its really weird as feel very weak.

I just can't face proper food. I know I'll put on but will just have to deal with it.

It's difficult to get a proper rest as got a little one (14 mths old) & work part-time...just want to feel human again.

5. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry to hear your not feeling well big bear!! If you need something sweet why not try the chickpea cake in the recipe section? I made it last night and it tastes just like any sweet cake you buy from the shop - really easy to make and practically syn free - that way you can have a bit of as binge without sacrificing the syns

Hope you feel better soon

xxxx

6. big bear

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks will try this cake but was at work yesterday so grabbed whatever I could.

7. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I felt like this for a few days, I too had a real headrush and nearly passed out once too. Then after ahving ran 6 km for 3 out of 7 days the previous week, could hardly get up the stirs to the gym last week. Thought I was going mad! Then the sore throat started, and felt really rouhg. Yesterday strp throat was diagnosed. This is some sort of throat infection. I ahve started antibiotics but still feel so so tired. I'm sure its just a bug or a virus. Rest is what you need, but so hard with kids. I am a single Mum to two, so know that they don't start doing stuff themselves cos mum feels ill, not that young.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.