• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feel sick don't know what's wrong with me

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb

msblonde

a new way of living!
S: 12st11lb C: 11st8.5lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st2.5lb(9.22%)
i had this last week, its passing now but still tired. i think its a bug, have some carbs ( pref extra easy or green style rather than mars!) ;)

hope you feel better soon.
xx

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Thanks, its really weird as feel very weak.

I just can't face proper food. I know I'll put on but will just have to deal with it.

It's difficult to get a proper rest as got a little one (14 mths old) & work part-time...just want to feel human again.

pesty

Fighting the bulge
S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st11lb(5.63%)
sorry to hear your not feeling well big bear!! If you need something sweet why not try the chickpea cake in the recipe section? I made it last night and it tastes just like any sweet cake you buy from the shop - really easy to make and practically syn free - that way you can have a bit of as binge without sacrificing the syns

Hope you feel better soon

xxxx

big bear

A bear on a mission!
sorry to hear your not feeling well big bear!! If you need something sweet why not try the chickpea cake in the recipe section? I made it last night and it tastes just like any sweet cake you buy from the shop - really easy to make and practically syn free - that way you can have a bit of as binge without sacrificing the syns

Hope you feel better soon

xxxx
Thanks will try this cake but was at work yesterday so grabbed whatever I could.

S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
I felt like this for a few days, I too had a real headrush and nearly passed out once too. Then after ahving ran 6 km for 3 out of 7 days the previous week, could hardly get up the stirs to the gym last week. Thought I was going mad! Then the sore throat started, and felt really rouhg. Yesterday strp throat was diagnosed. This is some sort of throat infection. I ahve started antibiotics but still feel so so tired. I'm sure its just a bug or a virus. Rest is what you need, but so hard with kids. I am a single Mum to two, so know that they don't start doing stuff themselves cos mum feels ill, not that young.