Feel weak

Agreed. The freezing is due to ketosis. I get that too. It's really wierd sine the weather is so good at the moment! My hands are like blocks of ice right now!

I've always had cold extremities, due to poor circulation, but I've just realised that's gone since starting this diet. Weird huh?!

Very weird - since most people are the other way round! :confused:

hey hun, I think with the very few calories we take in on TS is just enough to keep us going so I think it should be expected to have loss in energy sometimes. I have been taking some early nights to try to get on top of it and it also means less time to be tempted to pick. Rest as much as possible and ride it out, it will get better x

I woke up very tired today (hubby left his bloomin alarm on even tho its Saturday!) but I ploughed on with my 'new' routine and got on the cross trainer, first few minutes I thought I was going to have to give up, but then suddenly I was going faster and cranked up the resistance; felt wide awake and alert after my twenty minutes!

Random fact alert!

Apparently if your feeling a bit weak and sleepy in the middle of the day, you should lie on your back with your legs straight up, it is supposed to send a rush of blood and fresh O2 to your head making you feel better. X

Random fact alert!

Apparently if your feeling a bit weak and sleepy in the middle of the day, you should lie on your back with your legs straight up, it is supposed to send a rush of blood and fresh O2 to your head making you feel better. X

Good idea. I may not get up again tho!

Back