feelin positive about healthy eating :)

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hello everyone :D

Been while since iv been about, have had very stressful few months so heads been all over place but as off today im back on the wagon :D, just good old fashioned balanced diet, no weighing, counting points or syns just everything in moderation with more freedom at the weekends :D anyone else im same mood as myself and would like to buddy up? Im goin to try keep a food diary and would appreciate any comments etc J i have lost a few pounds already in around 5lb so its a start J

So day 1 :D

Breakfast – bowl of special k with semi skimmed milk

Snack – banana

Lunch – low fat subway, turkey breast and ham on hearty Italian with lettuce red onion peppers and jalepenos with some southwest sauce

Snack – 2 digestives

Dinner – (as it is Friday im at a friends 2nte so we will be ordering a takeaway and sharing a bottle of wine :D, not ideal but life is for living :D)

Hello and best of luck i joined weight watchers yet again and the thought of counting points again is doing my nut in this evening. But will give it a bash, hope you enjoyed your takeaway??

How much do you have to lose? x

Hello and best of luck i joined weight watchers yet again and the thought of counting points again is doing my nut in this evening. But will give it a bash, hope you enjoyed your takeaway??

How much do you have to lose? x

hi shanny :D i did like ww but got to the stage im fed up with all "diets" so im just tryin to cut down on rubbish and see how i go.. my takeaway was lush :D how r u getting on?i have around 2.5st to lose xx

Well so much for me “being good” yesterday, when i got home from work i ate like a total pig!!! Just one of those nights! So back to it today...

Breakfast – special k with semi skimmed milk

Snack- banana

Lunch – 2 slices of 50/50 kingsmill with ham and mustard, chicken mugshot & some pineapple & melon with yoghurt

Dinner – 2 baked potatoes with cheese & bacon with side salad & some mayo

Snack – 2 digestives

Does this sound ok???

hi shanny :D i did like ww but got to the stage im fed up with all "diets" so im just tryin to cut down on rubbish and see how i go.. my takeaway was lush :D how r u getting on?i have around 2.5st to lose xx
Hello im doing ok but have eaten un points all week but its weigh in tomorrow morning, so will see.

How you doing ? x

Back