feelin :(

Littleali21

Hi guys,

Just feeling very down at the min.

I have a really sore throat and am finding it hard to swallow.

All I managed y.day was soup.

And I think that's all I am gonna manage, so I am totally gonna be off plan :(

I canne even eat muller lights without wincing.

Sorry for the post, just needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for listenin xx

Thanks chick :) needed that!!!

As much pain as I am in, the thing that is doing my head in most is being off plan!!! ARGH xx

lots of hot water with honey and lemon dont worry about being off the plan you cant expect to stay on the plan while your unwell! *bighugs*

Aww hun!!!

Just concentrate on getting first, then you can think about the plan when you are feeling better.

Take care

x

If you've got some sugar free squash you could try making it with hot water - that usually soothes me when I've got a sore throat. In fact, I'm drinking buckets of it right now!

Awwww hope u feel better soon, dont worry about being off plan, as soon as u feel able to eat make some souper speedy soup!!

:character00264:There's nothing worse than a sore throat is there?! Yes, gargle with salty water and dose yourself up with some honey and lemon and paracetamol! Don't beat yourself up about being off plan! I know you probably feel out of control, but I bet you'll lose weight being poorly!! OK, not the ideal way to do it and you may not get the right nutrients for a couple of days but you'll soon make up for it afterwards, and better to be out of control that way than to be out of control in a stuffing your face with everything insight=big weight gain kind of way!! LOL!! Big smile:553: You'll be fine!!XXX

Hope you feel better soon. I had a really sore throat just before xmas and tried the spray from the chemist - sorry can't remember the name of it but I'm sure the pharmacist will be able to help. It kind of numbs your throat.
Take care x

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly.((((((((((hug)))))))))))) Don't worry about being off plan, you will probably loose anyway.
Sending some sunshine to warm u up
xx

Thanks for all your support guys! Been off food for two days now and suddenly got a craving for doner meat! Argh. Having bachelors wholemeal minestsone soup tho i reckon. Thank you all again, so so much x x

Back