Feeling a bit blue....

Cailin Maith

Evening everyone!

I'm struggling a bit today, I went into M&S after work and tried on a bra - in the fitting room with my top off and surrounded by those bloody mirrors, I was ready to sit & cry :cry:

Anyone able to offer some motivation?

Thanks guys :sigh:

*waves* hey girlie. Me too. had to buy a bloomin strapless bra from la-senza (which is difficult enough being a 34FF,)

So much for flattering lighting. and those stupid mirrors :(
Didnt make me feel good AT ALL. .

*hugs* i know how your feeling hunny!

Just gotta keep strong and use the day as a reminder as to why your here working hard and doing sw in the first place. Congrats on shifting your first half stone. Your doing so well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Fern - I needed that!!

It's so frustrating, this week is particularly tough being my ** star** week!

But I know I just need to get my ass in gear and stick to it!!

Thanks Fern - I needed that!!

It's so frustrating, this week is particularly tough being my ** star** week!

But I know I just need to get my ass in gear and stick to it!!

Gosh are we just leading the same life today? :p

Still sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts hunny..

try brastop.com all the best brands for half the price of less, and no looking in the mirror. Its fab! xxxxx

Oh you poor thing, how awful for you. Please don't be too upset!

I do believe there are times when us girls should have a quiet guy just follow us who covers all mirrors/windows/slim people with a dark towel and occasionally whispers "You are fab! You look gorgeous!" :)

Honestly, we ALL have moments/days like that, and frankly, it sucks!!!

But then, this is why we joined SW and why we're roaming around this forum, and why we're striving for positive changes in our life!

You've done brilliantly so far, keep it up and keep smiling, best of luck,

Thanks Kristin!

Thats why I love this forum, even though I don't post a huge amount, I love the support on here - cheers girlies!!

Gosh are we just leading the same life today? :p

Still sending you lots of hugs and positive thoughts hunny..

try brastop.com all the best brands for half the price of less, and no looking in the mirror. Its fab! xxxxx

Lol - thanks luvvie, brastop is a life saver! I'm with you on that one!

I've been buying 40b bras for years, I found out this week after measuring myself properly that I finally have the right size bra! Its taken over 1 and 1/2 stone to fit into them! Don't get down! Keep to the plan and you will be in sexy lacey bras before you know it! I got one from ebay last month, M&S black lace and turquoise, and I'm damned if I can find it!!!!!!!!!! (cheap it was!) I'll have to find it before it's too small!

Evening everyone!

I'm struggling a bit today, I went into M&S after work and tried on a bra - in the fitting room with my top off and surrounded by those bloody mirrors, I was ready to sit & cry :cry:

Anyone able to offer some motivation?

Thanks guys :sigh:

I bet you looked better than you did 7.5lb ago.... you are well on the road to sexy undies... see the positive and use this as your inspiration when you feel like straying from plan... Most of us have a trigger that we use in this way... be it a photo, a comment or an image you recall. Best wishes with your weight loss.

xx

Hey, sorry to hear you suffered the wrath of the shop mirrors, bloomin' evil they are. I just look now and think 'that's how I am, but next week I'll be a lb or 2 lighter, I'm doing something about this!" Those mirrors should be banned in my opinion!! Hope you feel a little better. *hugs* xx

Back