Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling a little better today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by trinakmh, 27 March 2008 Social URL.

1. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Im into week 2 and last night i felt sooooooo sick and i had a screaming headache. Woke up today and the headache was gone but was replaced with a VERY runny bottom (tmi sorry)....Well i felt awful all morning so popped to the shop and brought some wafer thin chicken, came home and had a couple of slices of that and 4 brocolli florets and now i feel like i could run a marathon.
    My god the human body works in weird and strange ways!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

good that you made sensible food choice. How much water are you drinking?

4. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi Dancing....Probably not enough ---> off i go to get some!

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

thought that might be the case - due to how you were feeling and the fact you have had diarrhoeah ( a sign of constipation) .. Get drinking the water girlie ! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.