Feeling Alittle sick today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JayneGreeny, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. JayneGreeny

JayneGreeny Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.76%)
    Diet:
    shake that weight
    Hiya All

Im on my second day of CD and im feeling alittle sick and no energy today, and for some reason ive been freezing the past few days. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Jayne, I found day 2 to be my worst day, I felt sick and headachey and wondered how I'd get through several weeks of CD, but I stuck with it and woke up on day 3 full of energy and feeling great - stick at it, drink lots of water which will make you feel better and less hungry.

The coldness hasn't worn off unfortunately, my hands seem to be freezing all the time - wrap up warmly!

Corinne x

4. scotty911

scotty911 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Day 2 for me as well Jayne. I don't feel sick, but am very tired.

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its DAY 2 for me as well - I'm freezing, have been since yesterday afternoon.... I dont feel sick yet, I've drunk 1.5lt of water already tho so that might help!
    Just think this is the worst 1-5 days hopefully and we're already nearly half way thru it :D:D:D:D

6. slimforlive

slimforlive Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey all,

These feelings are normal at the start of this diet, so don't worry! And they WILL go!

If you're feeling sick after a shake, try splitting them, as sometimes a full shake is too much for the body at the start of the diet.

Good luck, it WILL get better very soon, and the weight will start to drop off!
    xxxx

7. Emmie Lou

Emmie Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.32%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi im also on day 2 and i too feel sick, cold and have a headache, as im restarting i know that this is completely normal and will settle down, personally i have a headache on days 2,3 and 4 but then after that its plain sailing if i stick to it 100% ;)

Take it easy if you can pop some headache pills, find a hot water bottle and get as much water down you as poss!

8. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

I'm afraid you might be like me and suffer from feeling cold all the while on vlcd. The sicky feeling does go though and loosing weight is worth being a bot cold for

9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    The sickness should wear off soon. The cold stayed with me all the way through, wrap yourself up snuggly and warm. Someone once said to me that your body has to work harder when you are cold so just think of the fact that you will be burning evening more calories!!

Hang in there!

Gxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.