feeling awefull

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by karenclarke, 23 January 2010 Social URL.

1. karenclarke

karenclarke Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i feel realy faint im drinking enough water and having my three shakes a day i just feel realy faint most days but especially today. im not hungry and dont feel like i want to eat so no worries their i just feel rubbish. my bodys all messed up ive had 2 totm in three weeks.

sorry to complain just feeling down

thankyou karen:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hiya

Sorry you feel rubbish; I wonder if it is something to do with ToTM? Is your iron level ok???? Maybe you should have it checked out.

I know the fainting is part of LT....I hadnt had it much but started with it again, but probably because I am having baths at the minute.

Try and pamper yourself.......and do hope you start to feel a wee bit better within yourself sweetie,,,but do check out your iron, just incase, although not sure if that causes fainting, but with you losing blood it could do!

Take care

4. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    although i don't have the totm problem, i always find that a really hot bath in the dark with some music helps me when i feel like crap,if you try it try not to fall asleep, other than that i hope you feel better soon:)

5. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Awww sorry to hear you're feeling crap! I agree with scottsmist, go and pamper yourself...you deserve lotsa pampering on this diet :D The hot bath sounds like a great idea, maybe have an early night as well?

Hope you feel better tomorrow!

6. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry you are not feeling well. Low iron does cause you to feel faint so I would go and see your doctor if it carries on. Just try and take it easy hopefully you will feel better soon.

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I had the light dizzy feelings before and I found splitting the shakes worked a treat! Plenty of pampering and early nights too with hot water bottle! I also found week 3 the hardest of all so maybe you are hitting that barrier???

Hang in there hun! It will pass.

8. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi hun sorry to hear u feel crappy thats just how I felt last week it was that bad I had to come home from work I went to bed & slept for 12 hrs & felt a whole lot better in the morning hope u feel better soon

xx

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You forgot the candles and a bit of david gray in there for chillaxing!

Hope your feeling better Karen, Just take it easy and make sure you dont stand up too fast, ive done this alot the past week and my vision has went blurry and ive had to sit on the floor.. all myown fault though.. although technically I blame the ketosis high! lol

10. karenclarke

karenclarke Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thankyou all

I feel abit better don't think my shifts are helping 14 hrs and then nights this week think i would be feeling rubbish even without dieting. But you were all right the bath and candles did the trick

thankyou all aaun for your support

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.