feeling awefull

karenclarke

i feel realy faint im drinking enough water and having my three shakes a day i just feel realy faint most days but especially today. im not hungry and dont feel like i want to eat so no worries their i just feel rubbish. my bodys all messed up ive had 2 totm in three weeks.

sorry to complain just feeling down

thankyou karen:wave_cry:

Hiya

Sorry you feel rubbish; I wonder if it is something to do with ToTM? Is your iron level ok???? Maybe you should have it checked out.

I know the fainting is part of LT....I hadnt had it much but started with it again, but probably because I am having baths at the minute.

Try and pamper yourself.......and do hope you start to feel a wee bit better within yourself sweetie,,,but do check out your iron, just incase, although not sure if that causes fainting, but with you losing blood it could do!

Take care

although i don't have the totm problem, i always find that a really hot bath in the dark with some music helps me when i feel like crap,if you try it try not to fall asleep, other than that i hope you feel better soon:)

Awww sorry to hear you're feeling crap! I agree with scottsmist, go and pamper yourself...you deserve lotsa pampering on this diet :D The hot bath sounds like a great idea, maybe have an early night as well?

Hope you feel better tomorrow!

I had the light dizzy feelings before and I found splitting the shakes worked a treat! Plenty of pampering and early nights too with hot water bottle! I also found week 3 the hardest of all so maybe you are hitting that barrier???

Hang in there hun! It will pass.

Hi hun sorry to hear u feel crappy thats just how I felt last week it was that bad I had to come home from work I went to bed & slept for 12 hrs & felt a whole lot better in the morning hope u feel better soon

xx

although i don't have the totm problem, i always find that a really hot bath in the dark with some music helps me when i feel like crap,if you try it try not to fall asleep, other than that i hope you feel better soon:)

You forgot the candles and a bit of david gray in there for chillaxing!

Hope your feeling better Karen, Just take it easy and make sure you dont stand up too fast, ive done this alot the past week and my vision has went blurry and ive had to sit on the floor.. all myown fault though.. although technically I blame the ketosis high! lol

Thankyou all

I feel abit better don't think my shifts are helping 14 hrs and then nights this week think i would be feeling rubbish even without dieting. But you were all right the bath and candles did the trick

thankyou all aaun for your support

Back