Feeling cold or what.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nick, 9 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi ya, :)

One of the things that I am finding hard to get used to since losing the weight is the cold.

Today I haven't really warmed up at all. I am finding that my feet and hands are permantly cold. Has anyone else experienced this as I thought it was only going to be while I was on Sole Source.

Will my body aclimitise or will I need to just wear more clothes. You are all probably thinking :confused: "what a Tart."

Nick :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's Frrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiing!!!
    I'm SSing so not sure if you will warm up. Put more clothes on!! I've invested in a thermal vest! ;)

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Me too, am so cooooooooooooooooooooold.

We had some hail earlier on today and the temp is plummeting so the weather is not helping at all.

Since starting CD, I have bought a giant throwover, and now at night sit under it to get all snuggly and warm. :D :D :D :D. With just my nose peeping out!! LOL

Funny thing is now hubby and the puddies want some of it too! brrrrr!! :eek: So its a fight to get the furry throwover.

Roll on summer! :)

5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i have noticed it too, since i lost weight i am so cold, but i suppose its a small price to pay,

6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I'm freezin!!! And am sitting in front of a nice cosy halogen heater to try keep warm....but I think I actually have a cold as well

7. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    I'm still waiting to cool down!

That didn't come out right. What I mean is, I'm overweight and get overheated all the time. Even now I rarely have my heating on and shopping is a pain with all the stores heated. I'm hoping when I'm thinner I'll cool down!!

8. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You definitely feel the cold more when you are slimmer :( Major downside but thank God for electric blankets!! :p

9. cmcewn

cmcewn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Same here, socks, jumper, coat .. sitting on top of the radiator .. just cant get warm at all.

10. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I'm still quite hot ;)

Have allowed the family to close the windows now. They can't wait until I let them have the heating on. Who needs to buy Christmas presents when I can surprise them with the joys of the central heating on Christmas day :D

11. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Nick

I think it's the low carbs when I was away the other week and indulging significantly on Carbs I warmed up hugely. Luckily I have yet to get back to the 'cold to the core' feeling since then even though I am being a very good girl and leaving those carbs alone.

Keeping my fingers crossed it lasts.

Dizzy x

12. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    i never used to feel the cold at all, people would coment on the fact i wasn't wrapped up, but since SSing i've really noticed how cold i am getting, didn't know why, but its obviously something to do with the diet !

13. Angiexx

Angiexx Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    iam cold today but i thought it was because its frezzing outside lol

14. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Even though I am cold I am gratefull that I haven't got the flu as everyone at work seems to be dying.:)

Nick :p

15. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Although I hate that cold to the core feeling. It does make me feel even more lean! Which is rather nice!

Dizzy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.