• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling cold or what.

Hi ya, :)

One of the things that I am finding hard to get used to since losing the weight is the cold.

Today I haven't really warmed up at all. I am finding that my feet and hands are permantly cold. Has anyone else experienced this as I thought it was only going to be while I was on Sole Source.

Will my body aclimitise or will I need to just wear more clothes. You are all probably thinking :confused: "what a Tart."

Nick :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
It's Frrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiing!!!
I'm SSing so not sure if you will warm up. Put more clothes on!! I've invested in a thermal vest! ;)

Me too, am so cooooooooooooooooooooold.

We had some hail earlier on today and the temp is plummeting so the weather is not helping at all.

Since starting CD, I have bought a giant throwover, and now at night sit under it to get all snuggly and warm. :D :D :D :D. With just my nose peeping out!! LOL

Funny thing is now hubby and the puddies want some of it too! brrrrr!! :eek: So its a fight to get the furry throwover.

Roll on summer! :)

I'm still waiting to cool down!

That didn't come out right. What I mean is, I'm overweight and get overheated all the time. Even now I rarely have my heating on and shopping is a pain with all the stores heated. I'm hoping when I'm thinner I'll cool down!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
You definitely feel the cold more when you are slimmer :( Major downside but thank God for electric blankets!! :p

KD

Gone fishing
I'm still quite hot ;)

Have allowed the family to close the windows now. They can't wait until I let them have the heating on. Who needs to buy Christmas presents when I can surprise them with the joys of the central heating on Christmas day :D

Hi Nick

I think it's the low carbs when I was away the other week and indulging significantly on Carbs I warmed up hugely. Luckily I have yet to get back to the 'cold to the core' feeling since then even though I am being a very good girl and leaving those carbs alone.

Keeping my fingers crossed it lasts.

Dizzy x

pandora

finding my way again !
i never used to feel the cold at all, people would coment on the fact i wasn't wrapped up, but since SSing i've really noticed how cold i am getting, didn't know why, but its obviously something to do with the diet !