Feeling disheartened :(

leighxx

Well I'm feeling so peed off after WI in last night, after being 100% last week I have put on 2lbs! I just don't see as it's possible. The last 2 weeks I've lost 1lb each of them despite eating the wrong things over the weekend & drinking loads of alcohol! Makes me just wanna eat & drink whatever I want on a weekend cos then I seem to lose! So unfair!!! Anyway rant over :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hun dont give up it is hard at times and you think oh why do i bother if im not seeing results but keep going and stay positive and the lbs will soon be dropping off :) x

Are you sure you were 100%, did you have your syns?

Did you count how many syns you had the previous weeks, did you go over or were they within your allowance.

Don't give up the plan does work.

You could always post a food diary for us to look at & offer some help.

Happy Holidays said:
Are you sure you were 100%, did you have your syns?

Did you count how many syns you had the previous weeks, did you go over or were they within your allowance.

Don't give up the plan does work.

You could always post a food diary for us to look at & offer some help.

I had some syns every day probably around 5 a day which is normal for me.
The 2 weeks I was "bad" the first week i stayed within my syn allowance but took them weekly, but last weekend I think I had the full amount if syns in one night lol

Thanks guys!!!
Was thinking I should do a food diary but to be honest I'm crap at keeping them infact I never have. Feeling a bit more positive now, I'll just persevere this week & see what happens. Although am bring naughty tonight and going to the kebab shop whoops

Tbh your body isnt a machine that magically burns all the last weeks food within that time. This week couldve been the bad ones catching up.

In the long run the good will outweigh the bad and you should get back to losing.

if you carry on, you'll bound to see a good loss next week - we all have bodies that don't react how we expect

Keep at it, you'll win through
Absolutely agree. Sometime weeks can lag behind - weve discussed this in group.

Maybe this weeks gain is for last weeks "indiscretions".

Next week should be brill. Assuming 100%

Steve

Back